RemedySpot.com

endo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Should be C From: bapnashipra@...Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:48:25 +0000Subject: ENDO

Single visit is equivalent in outcome to multiple extra in what situation

A. Vital pulp with acute pain

B. Necrotic pulp with acute pain

C. Necrortic pulp without pain

D.necrotic pulp with draining sinus

Is the ans C.

Guest guest

PLEASE SIDRAH COULD U EXPLAIN WHY? From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012, 13:52 Subject: RE: ENDO

Should be C From: bapnashipra@...Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:48:25 +0000Subject: ENDO

Is the ans C.

Guest guest

Hi ebtissam,I read it in the pink book that patients undergoing single visit RCT are significantly more likely to have swelling and take painkillers.And according to churchill one of the indication of single visit is irreversible pulpitis.So based on the above info option A and B if done in single visit will most probably have a painful outcome. And since C is already painless and irreversibly inflamed, so i think single/multiple visit will have same outcome for that. As far as option D is concerned, i think draining sinus would be too complicated for a single visit. But thats just my opinion so i may be wrong.p.s. Single visit is contraindicated in a painless and necrotic pulp with periapical radiolucency. Regardssid From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:03:53 +0000Subject: Re: ENDO

PLEASE SIDRAH COULD U EXPLAIN WHY? From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012, 13:52 Subject: RE: ENDO

Is the ans C.

Guest guest

could you ,please , explain why ?thank you From: Jeenat Puri <jeenatpuri@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:52 PM Subject: Re: ENDO

the answer is A From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012 9:52 PM Subject: RE: ENDO

Hi ebtissam,I read it in the pink book that patients undergoing single visit RCT are significantly more likely to have swelling and take painkillers.And according to churchill one of the indication of single visit is irreversible pulpitis.So based on the above info option A and B if done in single visit will most probably have a painful outcome. And since C is already painless and irreversibly inflamed, so i think single/multiple visit will have same outcome for that. As far as option D is concerned, i think draining sinus would be too complicated for a single visit. But thats just my opinion so i may be wrong.p.s. Single visit is contraindicated in a painless and necrotic pulp with periapical radiolucency. Regardssid From:

ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:03:53 +0000Subject: Re: ENDO

Is the ans C.