RemedySpot.com

RE: commonest site of oral cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1 c2 dSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:27:49 +0000< >Reply Subject: commonest site of oral cancer 1. commonest site for oral cancer2.commonest site for malignant melanoma in mouthOPtions: a.palate b.buccal mucosa c.ventral surface of tongue d.lips

Guest guest

For malignant melanoma in oral cavity hard palate in the most common site

dr_hibahaboubi@... <dr_hibahaboubi@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: commonest site of oral cancer

Sent:

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 5:29:50 PM

1 c2 dSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...>

Sender:

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:27:49 +0000< >Reply

Subject: commonest site of oral cancer

1. commonest site for oral cancer2.

commonest site for malignant melanoma in mouthOPtions: a.palate b.buccal mucosa c.ventral surface of tongue d.lips

Guest guest

1. I know venteral surface of tongue is the common site for oral cancer but i think lower lip is the most commonest site.2.posterior part og palate and alveolar ridge is the common site for malignant malenoma. From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012 5:29 PM Subject: Re:

commonest site of oral cancer

1 c2 dSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...>

Sender:

commonest site for malignant melanoma in mouthOPtions: a.palate b.buccal mucosa c.ventral surface of tongue d.lips

Guest guest

Floor of mouth is the most common site..though not an option here...pg 416pink bk

Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 5:48:33 PM

1. I know venteral surface of tongue is the common site for oral cancer but i think lower lip is the most commonest site.2.posterior part og palate and alveolar ridge is the common site for malignant malenoma. From: " dr_hibahaboubi@... " <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012 5:29 PM Subject: Re:

Sender:

Guest guest

Lateral borders of th tongue is th first commonest site in th oral cavity and floor of th mouth is the second Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:52:57 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer Floor of mouth is the most common site..though not an option here...pg 416pink bk From:Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>; < >; Subject:Re: commonest site of oral cancer Sent:Sat, Mar 17, 2012 5:48:33 PM 1. I know venteral surface of tongue is the common site for oral cancer but i think lower lip is the most commonest site.2.posterior part og palate and alveolar ridge is the common site for malignant malenoma. From: " dr_hibahaboubi@... " <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012 5:29 PM Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer 1 c2 dSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:27:49 +0000< >Reply Subject: commonest site of oral cancer 1. commonest site for oral cancer2.commonest site for malignant melanoma in mouthOPtions: a.palate b.buccal mucosa c.ventral surface of tongue d.lips

Guest guest

Hi Kanika,Could you please give me reference for that From: bapnashipra@...Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:52:57 +0000Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

Floor of mouth is the most common site..though not an option here...pg 416pink bk

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

1. I know venteral surface of tongue is the common site for oral cancer but i think lower lip is the most commonest site.2.posterior part og palate and alveolar ridge is the common site for malignant malenoma. From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012 5:29 PM Subject: Re:

Sender:

Guest guest

Hi Hibah..

Can you please giv reference

dr_hibahaboubi@... <dr_hibahaboubi@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 5:56:50 PM

Lateral borders of th tongue is th first commonest site in th oral cavity and floor of th mouth is the second Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...>

Sender:

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:52:57 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

1. I know venteral surface of tongue is the common site for oral cancer but i think lower lip is the most commonest site.2.posterior part og palate and alveolar ridge is the common site for malignant malenoma. From: " dr_hibahaboubi@... " <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012 5:29 PM Subject: Re:

Sender:

Guest guest

HI ALLkanika UR RIGHTTHE LIP IS THE MOST COMMON EXTRAORAL SITE FOR ORAL CANCER.oral melanoma: the palate and teh gingiva are the high risk sites : ( ACCORDING TONCLINICAL PATHALOGICAL CORRELAITON 5TH EDITION)the tongue is the most common introral sitebest regardsebtisam From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " "

< > Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012, 17:48 Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

Sender:

Guest guest

Hi ebtisam...

Is floor of mouth not the commonest for intraoral..accd to pink bk pg 416...m getting confused...

Regards

Shipra

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 6:50:20 PM

HI ALLkanika UR RIGHTTHE LIP IS THE MOST COMMON EXTRAORAL SITE FOR ORAL CANCER.oral melanoma: the palate and teh gingiva are the high risk sites : ( ACCORDING TONCLINICAL PATHALOGICAL CORRELAITON 5TH EDITION)the tongue is the most common introral sitebest regardsebtisam From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " "

< > Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012, 17:48 Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

Sender:

Guest guest

Hi ebtisam...

Is floor of mouth not the commonest for intraoral..accd to pink bk pg 416...m getting confused...

Regards

Shipra

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 6:50:20 PM

Sender:

Guest guest

thanks ebtisam but what if we have to choose from tongue and lips? From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:50:20 +0000Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

Sender:

Guest guest

HItongue intraorallip extra oralaccording to the latest statistics 2008-2009tongue is the most common siteif they spacified then u know the answer if they did n`t then its the tongueI will send u the survey as soon as I find itBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> To:

Sent: Saturday, 17 March 2012, 18:58 Subject: RE: commonest site of oral cancer

thanks ebtisam but what if we have to choose from tongue and lips? From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:50:20 +0000Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

Sender:

Guest guest

Thanks alot :) From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:12:01 +0000Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

HItongue intraorallip extra oralaccording to the latest statistics 2008-2009tongue is the most common siteif they spacified then u know the answer if they did n`t then its the tongueI will send u the survey as soon as I find itBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> To:

Sender:

Guest guest

Hi everyoneThough lip is the most common site but its extraorally and according to masters and pink book it is floor of mouth and tongue.so if this would be the case ,we should go with the venteral surface of tongue. From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March

2012 7:30 PM Subject: RE: commonest site of oral cancer

Thanks alot :) From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:12:01 +0000Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer

HI ALLkanika UR RIGHTTHE LIP IS THE MOST COMMON EXTRAORAL SITE FOR ORAL CANCER.oral melanoma: the palate and teh gingiva are the high risk sites : ( ACCORDING TONCLINICAL PATHALOGICAL CORRELAITON 5TH EDITION)the tongue is the most common introral sitebest regardsebtisam From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> To:

" "

Sender:

Guest guest

Oral cancer appears most commonly in the lateral border of the tongue, and floor of the mouth. In Southeast Asia buccal (cheek) mucosa is the commonest site (betel etc chewing habit). From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer" " < >Date: Saturday, 17 March, 2012, 19:37

Hi everyoneThough lip is the most common site but its extraorally and according to masters and pink book it is floor of mouth and tongue.so if this would be the case ,we should go with the venteral surface of tongue. From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Saturday, 17 March

2012 7:30 PM Subject: RE: commonest site of oral cancer

HI ALLkanika UR RIGHTTHE LIP IS THE MOST COMMON EXTRAORAL SITE FOR ORAL CANCER.oral melanoma: the palate and teh gingiva are the high risk sites : ( ACCORDING TONCLINICAL PATHALOGICAL CORRELAITON 5TH EDITION)the tongue is the most common introral sitebest regardsebtisam From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> To:

" "

Sender:

Guest guest

Hi, commonest site for oral cancer is ventral surface of the Tongue. Lip is there but in case of good prognosis choice as it is detected quickly.For q2. It's palate.Correct me if I m wrong plz. Sent from my iPhoneOn 17, مار چ 2012, at 5:27 PM, Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

According to Odell,

The lower lip is the most frequent site of oral cancer overall,

while the tongue is the most frequently affected site within the

mouth.

Guest guest

Hi Sid,can you pls tell me the course material required for part 1

sid <sidrah26@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 3:34:18 PM

Hi everyone,

According to Odell,

mouth.

Guest guest

floor of the mouth, according to oxford handbook of clinical dentistry.From: sid <sidrah26@...>Subject: Re: commonest site of oral cancer Date: Sunday, 18 March, 2012, 15:34

Hi everyone,

According to Odell,

mouth.