RemedySpot.com

radiograph

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes opg and dpt are same.. From: kamatchi <kaydamu@...> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 23:16 Subject: radiograph

hi can anyone tell me that is opg and dpt the same radiograph.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thank uAnd what imaging or xray is th best to see th position of TMJ disc? Is it cT scan or MRISent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:04:46 +0100 (BST) < >Reply Subject: Re: Radiograph OPG From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 18:00 Subject: Radiograph Radiograph to identify the position of apex of molar to Id nerve?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*> Tounsubscribe from this group, send an email to: -unsubscribe <*>

Guest guest

Magnetic Resonance Imaging or TMJ arthrography.Regards,Siva. From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012 6:10 PM Subject: Re: Radiograph

Thank uAnd what imaging or xray is th best to see th position of TMJ disc? Is it cT scan or MRISent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>

Sender:

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:04:46 +0100 (BST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Radiograph

OPG From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 18:00 Subject: Radiograph Radiograph to identify the position of apex of molar to Id nerve?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless

device------------------------------------

Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*> To

unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: -unsubscribe <*>