RemedySpot.com

Re: Buying Dental Material

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can anyone confirm which company they used to pay Sheraz and if they had to pay any taxes when they recieved their stuff in the UKSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: "Nasser" <nasser.sumrein@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:55:08 -0000< >Reply Subject: Re: compressor and dental unit SalamI bought my hand instruments and phantom head and teeth from sheraz 2 weeks ago.he is very nice and honest and genuine.but when you buy the handpiece make sure to know 2 or 4 hole and and also for the dental unit.when you buy the slow speed handpiece sometime they sell it without the air motor make sure you buy it with air motor and also 2 or 4 holes.Yes I am Planning to sit July exam if I was lucky to book.Rememeber impression materials I advice you to buy them from uk as buying them from abroad will increase the weight of shipment and will cost then more than if you are buyibg them from here.If you need any other help or advice before buying so not to do my mistakes you can email me or call me on 07766950047Good Luck> > >> > > hi > > > can someone please guide me which compressor and dental unit to buy...very confused...thnx> > > sadaf> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi

I used western Union.......and you don't need to pay any taxes as it is not for

commercial use (100% sure).

and when dr sheraz sends you the package it wii takes 3-5 days maximum.

i receive my instrument from dr sheraz 2 weeks ago.

he is really nice and genuine.

> > > >

> > > > hi

> > > > can someone please guide me which compressor and dental unit to

buy...very confused...thnx

> > > > sadaf

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi guys, how can I contact Mr Sheraz? If have his e mail address or contact number I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Agustina

From: Mohammed-Ali <ricardomali@...> Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 21:02Subject: Re: Buying Dental Material

Can anyone confirm which company they used to pay Sheraz and if they had to pay any taxes when they recieved their stuff in the UK

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Sender:

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:55:08 -0000

< >

Subject: Re: compressor and dental unit

SalamI bought my hand instruments and phantom head and teeth from sheraz 2 weeks ago.he is very nice and honest and genuine.but when you buy the handpiece make sure to know 2 or 4 hole and and also for the dental unit.when you buy the slow speed handpiece sometime they sell it without the air motor make sure you buy it with air motor and also 2 or 4 holes.Yes I am Planning to sit July exam if I was lucky to book.Rememeber impression materials I advice you to buy them from uk as buying them from abroad will increase the weight of shipment and will cost then more than if you are buyibg them from here.If you need any other help or advice before buying so not to do my mistakes you can email me or call me on 07766950047Good Luck> > >> > > hi > > > can someone please guide me which compressor and dental unit to buy...very confused...thnx> > > sadaf> > >> >>