RemedySpot.com

Neuropathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for your good wishes, phine and Pamela. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be so eager to rid myself of a body part! After weeks of pain and suffering though, not to mention being virtually unable to eat, I'm ready. I only wish the timing could have been different, as I was eagerly anticipating the trip to Tyler with my delightful new friend Pamela, and the opportunity to meet the esteemed Dr. Langsjoen (sp?) As luck would have it, I won't even get my sonogram to confirm the diagnosis until a week from today, but at least I'm that much closer to a resolution to the problem. I'd have sought treatment much sooner had I not chalked up the first few weeks of this illness to a recurrence of the food allergies that were initially brought on by Lipitor poisoning.

Which brings me to the question: I'm wondering if Lipitor managed to damage my gall bladder? Has anyone experienced or even known of any such connection? When it comes to the destruction of our bodies by statins, I don't rule anything out!

----- Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog. http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=bmFuY2FybDIwNzQ%3D--- On Mon, 9/22/08, jlkinkona <josephine@...> wrote:

From: jlkinkona <josephine@...>Subject: Re: neuropathyLipitor Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 4:42 AM

Best regards to . No wonder I haven't seen her on this forumlately. phine>> Bobby> > Thankyou so much - I will be on my own as isn't well enough to > come and will probably be in hospital having her Gall bladder > removed. Good Luck we are all thinking about you.And yes I can > do stairs. See you Thursday Bobby. Pamela

I too had to have my gall bladder removed a few months after my first bout with lipitor. I had had no problems prior to that, so I too wonder what role lipitor played in this. Adele

From: jlkinkona <josephinepoidogs (DOT) com>Subject: [TakingLipitorAndHa teIt] Re: neuropathyTakingLipitorAndHat eItgroups (DOT) comDate: Monday, September 22, 2008, 4:42 AM

Best regards to . No wonder I haven't seen her on this forumlately. phine>> Bobby> > Thankyou so much - I will be on my own as isn't well enough to > come and will probably be in hospital having her Gall bladder > removed. Good Luck we are all thinking about you.And yes I can > do stairs. See you Thursday Bobby. Pamela

• 2 months later...

Hey Jerry,

What type of tremors are you having???

When I have stress in my life, I have

tremors in my hands....

From: jerry_sessa <Wmbunney@...>Subject: Neuropathy Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 5:55 AMI have started to have tremors due to the neuropathy has anyone else had or has this problem and can you tell me what you are doing about it. Is there some meds that can relieve this problem or something I might be able to do for it. Thanks for your help

------------------------------------

Welcome to our group!

If you received this email from someone who forwarded it to you and would like

to join this group, send a blank email to -subscribe

and you will get an email with instructions to follow.

You can chose to receive single emails or a daily digest (collection of

emails). You can post pictures, images, attach files and search by keyword old

postings in the group.

For those of you who are members already and want to switch from single emails

to digest or vice versa, visit www., click on , then on

"edit my membership" and go down to your selection. The list

administrator does not process any requests, so this is a do-it-yourself easy

process ! :)

Thanks for joining. You will learn and share a lot in this group!

NOTE: I moderate, approve or disapprove emails before they are posted. Please

follow the guidelines shown in the homepage. I will not allow rudeness, sexually

explicit material, attacks, and anyone who does not follow the rules. If you

are not OK with this, please do not join the group. Forward this email to anyone who may benefit from this information! Thanks!

In Health,

Vergel (PoWeRTX@...)

List Founder and Moderator

Good morning

I feel your pain. I too suffer from Neuropathy. However, I'm not sure what your Tremors are. I have tremors in my leg. Always on the right leg. Sometimes just a rest will make them stop. I get off my feet. Other times I take over-the-counter meds. Asperin, Tylinole have helped. But see your doctor and T A L K about it. Message Theropy may be needed. That too helps and I tried Accupunture. Good luck!

Ceddie

From: jerry_sessa <Wmbunney@...>Subject: Neuropathy Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 8:55 AM

I have started to have tremors due to the neuropathy has anyone else had or has this problem and can you tell me what you are doing about it. Is there some meds that can relieve this problem or something I might be able to do for it. Thanks for your help

Jerry,

Have you talked to your physician about this. Tremors can have various causes and are not usually associated with problems of the peripheral nerves. You need to have this checked out.

Larry Smyle, MA, PT, CSCS

Neuropathy

I have started to have tremors due to the neuropathy has anyone else had or has this problem and can you tell me what you are doing about it. Is there some meds that can relieve this problem or something I might be able to do for it. Thanks for your help

• 3 years later...

HBOT is great, but expensive if insurance won't pay.

PEMF is pulsed electromagnetic field and is external, brief, affordable. Yes, like other things, you need several sessions. It really flushes the cells and gets you detoxing.

I don't yet know of a web site that will give you a provider in the area, but you can call Gordon Research in AZ, and they will tell you. 928-472-4263 I know several chiropractors in my area that have it and love it. I am just beginning treatment with it for detoxing and healing. Treatments are only 15 mins.

The chemo-caused neuropathy often reverses, but I can understand how this client would like to alleviate it ASAP!

A strong infrared light therapy would also be an option. The best I know is sold by Ochs Labs and is not cheap. I'd go with the PEMF.

My best wishes for your friend/client.

St. Clair

West Bloomfield, MI

neuropathy

I have been getting amazing results with HBOT for neuropathy. Tell your client to see if they can do about 20 dives in an HBOT.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES

Dudley

>

> HBOT is great, but expensive if insurance won't pay.

>

> PEMF is pulsed electromagnetic field and is external, brief, affordable. Yes,

like other things, you need several sessions. It really flushes the cells and

gets you detoxing.

> I don't yet know of a web site that will give you a provider in the area, but

you can call Gordon Research in AZ, and they will tell you. 928-472-4263 I

know several chiropractors in my area that have it and love it. I am just

beginning treatment with it for detoxing and healing. Treatments are only 15

mins.

>

> The chemo-caused neuropathy often reverses, but I can understand how this

client would like to alleviate it ASAP!

>

> A strong infrared light therapy would also be an option. The best I know is

sold by Ochs Labs and is not cheap. I'd go with the PEMF.

>

> My best wishes for your friend/client.

> St. Clair

> West Bloomfield, MI

>

>

> neuropathy

>

>

>

> I have been getting amazing results with HBOT for neuropathy. Tell

your client to see if they can do about 20 dives in an HBOT.

>

• 1 month later...