Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, could anyone please tell me from where I can get the eruption dates(for

deciduous and permanent teeth) most precisely,as it's not the same in each

book!!which book you recommend most?

Many thanks

Guest guest

Its given nicely in appendices of churchill... From: neis39 <neis39@...> Sent: Friday, 16 March 2012 2:36 PM Subject: need help please

Hi, could anyone please tell me from where I can get the eruption dates(for deciduous and permanent teeth) most precisely,as it's not the same in each book!!which book you recommend most?

Many thanks

Guest guest

Thanks for reply but is not as same as given in EMQs for dentistry by douglas Hammond page 3 !!for example eruption date for permanent Man.first molar is 6-7 in Churchill book but in there answered 5-6??I just confused!! From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:38 PM Subject: Re: need help please

Its given nicely in appendices of churchill... From: neis39 <neis39@...> Sent: Friday, 16 March 2012 2:36 PM Subject: need help please

Hi, could anyone please tell me from where I can get the eruption dates(for deciduous and permanent teeth) most precisely,as it's not the same in each book!!which book you recommend most?

Many thanks

Guest guest

yeah in master dentistry it is 5-6years and for second molar it is 12-13 which is 11-13 in churchill.so i dont know usually we used to study 6-7 years for mand.first molar.But i guess we should follow masters then .... From: Neisan Mohajerin <neis39@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 16 March 2012 2:55 PM

Subject: Re: need help please

Thanks for reply but is not as same as given in EMQs for dentistry by douglas Hammond page 3 !!for example eruption date for permanent Man.first molar is 6-7 in Churchill book but in there answered 5-6??I just confused!! From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:38 PM Subject: Re: need help please

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

hiyes you can ,i doesn't matter.Just let the previous employer (senior dentist ) write what kind of duties and responsibilities and work you have done during that time and give them (GDC) his email ,so they can contact him,make sure he answers YES , this person was working for me and has 1600 hours or more and i confirm that (is IMPORTANT) and that's it . Ayham Sbahi From: Nosheen <nosheen.maaz98@...> Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 13:45 Subject: need help please

Hi friends,

i have come to know that we must be completed 1600 hours of clinical experience. GDC website says it can be

1: during degree

2: after post qualification experience

3: combination of both

i worked at private dental clinic as dentist after qualification.

so any one can please tell me is it ok if you submit your clinical experience after completion of studies at private dental clinic rather than any government hospital.

please specify

regards

nosheen

Guest guest

HIYES U CAN DEFINITELY USE THATGET UR REFEREE TO WRITE THE NUMBER OF HOURS AND MAKE SURE THEY RESPOND TO THE GDC WHEN THEY ARE ASKED FOR VERIFICATION BEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Nosheen <nosheen.maaz98@...> Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 13:45 Subject: need help please

Hi friends,

i have come to know that we must be completed 1600 hours of clinical experience. GDC website says it can be

1: during degree

2: after post qualification experience

3: combination of both

i worked at private dental clinic as dentist after qualification.

so any one can please tell me is it ok if you submit your clinical experience after completion of studies at private dental clinic rather than any government hospital.

please specify

regards

nosheen