RemedySpot.com

q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WHICH IS THE MOST RETENTIVE CEMENT? THANK YOU From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 16 March 2012, 15:43 Subject: Re: Q

hisorry for the late replyhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/orepart1/best of luckebtisam From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 23:37 Subject: Re:

Q

hi ebtessam,, could u give the link to the group plz... From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:25 Subject: Re:

Q

HIYOU CAN THE SUMMARY OF THE ADULT HEALTH SURVEYOR JOIN THE THE FACEBOOK ORE 1 GROUP U CAN FIND THE SUMMARY OF THE STATISTICS BY DR IRFAN IN THE DOC SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: bhavani prasanna <bhavani_prasanna@...> To:

" "

< > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 13:32 Subject: Re: Q

hi frndsCan any1 help meI want infomation on percentages like percentages of people sufferng with gingivitis in uk and many of this type.from where i can study these pleasebhavani From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < >

Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012 12:55 PM Subject: Re: Q [10 Attachments]

HI MADHUHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHS THE FIRST 5 ARE IN THE GROUP`S FILE SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 18:36 Subject: Re: Q

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re: Q

Hi ebtisam.. I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well.. Thanks Shipra

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Q

Sent:

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 2:05:06 PM

hiYES SORRY I was n`t able to post the rest ( insuffecient space in the file section).I will send it to u as an attachment, so don`t worrybest regards\ebtisam From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " "

< >

Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:59 Subject: Re: Q

hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM Subject: Re: Q

HIfor all these condition u can treat normally using the standard precautions.In case of TB : pt with open pulmonary tb is contagious and ttt should be deferred until after disease is controlled, however in case of er take adequate precautions to limit infectious:1. use high volume suction2. rubber dam3. personal respirator (HEPA filters)4. adequate ventilation5. avoid ultrasonic to limit the areosolecheck it in scullythe only exception IS CJD you need extra precautions :or treat in the dental practice but u need to : 1. incinerate the

instruments after

use 2, sterilization cycle for 134 for 18 min instead of the standered 4 min check it in

scullybest regardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection

control Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device ------------

Guest guest

hi dental secretsIS AQUESTION AND ANSWER BOOK COVERS NEARLY ALL THE BRANCHES IN DENTISTRY i HAVE ATTACHED THE BOOK CHS TO THE EMAILBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: MahdiS Mostajabi <mahdise_m@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 15:18 Subject: Re: Q

Hi ebtessam What are these files? I hadn't heard about dental secrets before. could you please help me ? From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:25 PM Subject: Re: Q

[10 Attachments]

HI MADHUHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHS THE FIRST 5 ARE IN THE GROUP`S FILE SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 18:36 Subject: Re: Q

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re: Q

Hi ebtisam.. I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well.. Thanks Shipra

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Q

Sent:

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 2:05:06 PM

hiYES SORRY I was n`t able to post the rest ( insuffecient space in the file section).I will send it to u as an attachment, so don`t worrybest regards\ebtisam From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " "

< >

Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:59 Subject: Re: Q

hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM Subject: Re: Q

HIfor all these condition u can treat normally using the standard precautions.In case of TB : pt with open pulmonary tb is contagious and ttt should be deferred until after disease is controlled, however in case of er take adequate precautions to limit infectious:1. use high volume suction2. rubber dam3. personal respirator (HEPA filters)4. adequate ventilation5. avoid ultrasonic to limit the areosolecheck it in scullythe only exception IS CJD you need extra precautions :or treat in the dental practice but u need to : 1. incinerate the

instruments after

use 2, sterilization cycle for 134 for 18 min instead of the standered 4 min check it in

scullybest regardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection

control Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device ------------

Guest guest

In which condition is there separation of epithelium at th basement membrane

pemphigus

Pemphigoid

Erythma multiform

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Guest guest

hi

Radiographic appearance in fibrous dysplasia

Radio

density: Initially radiolucent (but rarely seen clinically at this stage). Gradually

becomes opaque to produce the typical gound glass, orange peel and finger print

appearances resulting from superimposition of many fine, poorly-calcified bone

trabeculae arranged in a disorganized fashion. Cotinuing to become more opaque

with age.

Reference:

pg. 327 EW 3rd ed. pg. 368 & 441 Whaties 4th Ed.

Radiographic appearance in Paget’s disease : page 400 Ew 3rd ed.,

442 EW 4th ed.

ebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 11:47 Subject: Q Radio( ground glass appearance)??what is it?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------