RemedySpot.com

Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

3.Bull law is actually guiding cusps.Buccal of upper teeth( BU)lingual cusp inner inclies of lower teeth.(LL)5.Depends on the age of a patient,if more than 18 and good tooth support we can give implants6.Resin bonded bridges7.It Is tooth supported bridge i guess.8.Erythema multiformeDidnt get your 9 question and 11 one From: ebtessam <ebtessamhamalawy@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 11:12 PM Subject: PROTHESIS ORE 1

HI ALL

NEED UR OPINION WITH SOME QUESTIONS:

2. BRIGHTNESS OF THE MATERIAL WHICH MAKES IT DIFFERENT FROM NATURAL TOOTH

3. BULL ( SUPPORTING AND NON SUPPORTING FUNCTIONAL STOPS)

4. unesthetic crown wht to do first

5. SPORT PT LOST HIS CENTRAL

6. 12 Y OLD LOST HIS CENTAL

7. DENTURE WITH ADAM CRIB ON 6

8. GOLDEN CRUSTS AT THE ANGLE OF THE MOUTH CANDIDA IS NOT AN OPTION

9. rpd clinical senario on surface anethesia

10. how to clean a prothetic bridge before sending after try in?

11. 45 y courier with lost molar?

thanks

ebtisam

Guest guest

2 hueSent from my BlackBerry® smartphoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Sender: Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:32:11 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1 3.Bull law is actually guiding cusps.Buccal of upper teeth( BU)lingual cusp inner inclies of lower teeth.(LL)5.Depends on the age of a patient,if more than 18 and good tooth support we can give implants6.Resin bonded bridges7.It Is tooth supported bridge i guess.8.Erythema multiformeDidnt get your 9 question and 11 one From: ebtessam <ebtessamhamalawy@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 11:12 PM Subject: PROTHESIS ORE 1 HI ALLNEED UR OPINION WITH SOME QUESTIONS:2. BRIGHTNESS OF THE MATERIAL WHICH MAKES IT DIFFERENT FROM NATURAL TOOTH3. BULL ( SUPPORTING AND NON SUPPORTING FUNCTIONAL STOPS)4. unesthetic crown wht to do first5. SPORT PT LOST HIS CENTRAL6. 12 Y OLD LOST HIS CENTAL7. DENTURE WITH ADAM CRIB ON 68. GOLDEN CRUSTS AT THE ANGLE OF THE MOUTH CANDIDA IS NOT AN OPTION9. rpd clinical senario on surface anethesia10. how to clean a prothetic bridge before sending after try in?11. 45 y courier with lost molar?thanksebtisam

Guest guest

Hello rahul , can you please explain it, why it can not be chroma?divi From: "rahulsushilgandhi@..." <rahulsushilgandhi@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 11:35 PM Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

2 hueSent from my BlackBerry® smartphoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:32:11 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

3.Bull law is actually guiding cusps.Buccal of upper teeth( BU)lingual cusp inner inclies of lower teeth.(LL)5.Depends on the age of a patient,if more than 18 and good tooth support we can give implants6.Resin bonded bridges7.It Is tooth supported bridge i guess.8.Erythema multiformeDidnt get your 9 question and 11 one From: ebtessam <ebtessamhamalawy@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 11:12 PM Subject: PROTHESIS ORE 1

HI ALL

thanks

ebtisam

Guest guest

I am thinking of value actually as it refers to lightness or darkness to a scale from black to white.Well i am nt sure.jst a suggestion.Sent from Samsung Mobile

--- PROTHESIS ORE 1

HI ALL

thanks

ebtisam

Guest guest

HI GUYSACTUALLY I WAS THINKING ITS PROBABLY VALUE:VALUE: REFER TO THE DEGREE OF BRIGHTNESS OR DARKNESS OF THE TOOTH HUE: IS THE COLOUR OF THE TOOTH ( YELLOW-RED TINGE- OR WHITE BLUE )CHROMA: IS THE DEGREE OF SATURATION OF THE COLOURIT MEANS HOW INTENSE A COLOR IS EX: PEOPLE WHO SMOKE HAVE A MORE SATURATION OF YELLOW COLOUR ON THEIR TEETHBEST REGRADS EBTISAM From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 23:39 Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

Hello rahul , can you please explain it, why it can not be chroma?divi From: "rahulsushilgandhi@..." <rahulsushilgandhi@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 11:35 PM Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

Sender:

HI ALL

thanks

ebtisam

Guest guest

I agree with you. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 20 March 2012 12:52 AM Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

HI GUYSACTUALLY I WAS THINKING ITS PROBABLY VALUE:VALUE: REFER TO THE DEGREE OF BRIGHTNESS OR DARKNESS OF THE TOOTH HUE: IS THE COLOUR OF THE TOOTH ( YELLOW-RED TINGE- OR WHITE BLUE )CHROMA: IS THE DEGREE OF SATURATION OF THE COLOURIT MEANS HOW INTENSE A COLOR IS EX: PEOPLE WHO SMOKE HAVE A MORE SATURATION OF YELLOW COLOUR ON THEIR TEETHBEST REGRADS EBTISAM From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 23:39 Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

Sender:

HI ALL

thanks

ebtisam

Guest guest

HI ALLTHANKS FOR UR HELPITS MUCH APPRECIATEDKANIKAFOR 5. I have read before if the pt ingages in contact sports its better to fabricate a partial since he is most probably will get injured again especially if its contact sport ex: boxing what do u think???????for 9. I have read before that we can use a topical anesthetic in a pt with gag to help while taking impression but don`t remember where I read that or what the type of SURFACE ANESTHETIC

USED??????? 11. IS RESTORATION FOR A 45 Y COUIER I DON`T REALLY GET WHAT IF HIS JOB HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SELECTION OF RESTORATIONTHANKSEBTISAM From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 20 March 2012, 0:52 Subject: Re: PROTHESIS ORE 1

Sender:

HI ALL

thanks

ebtisam