RemedySpot.com

Re: Liners base

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

liners-Liners are materials that are placed as a thin coating (usually 0.5 mm) on the surface of a cavity preparation.calcium hydroxide, glass ionomers, and resins can be used as linersbase-Bases can be considered as restorative substitutes for the dentin that was removed by caries and/or the cavity preparation. They act as a barrier against chemical irritation, provide thermal insulation, and can

resist the condensation forces on a tooth when placing a restoration From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 4:02 PM Subject: Liners base

Could someone pls confirm the difference between liners ,base function wise?ThanksOn 19 Mar 2012, at 10:27, Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> wrote:

what is the maximum dose of LA with adrenaline in children.-7.7mg/kg-2.2mg/kg-4.4mg/kg-6.6mg/kg From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012

3:17 PM Subject: Re: Oxford handbook of applied dental science

hiwhat file and which book?ebtisam From: Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> mankiw2000 <mankiw2000@...>; Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 5:04 Subject: Re: Oxford handbook of applied dental science

Hi there if you can get the link for this book,kindly forward this to me as well

mankiw2000 <mankiw2000@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Oxford handbook of applied dental science

Sent:

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 12:02:33 AM

Is there anybody who knows where to download this file?

If anybody who has it, please send to me.

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Kumar so does the liner provide any thermal or chemical or thermal insulation?any ref to read from?thx againSent from my iPadOn 19 Mar 2012, at 10:40, Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> wrote:

liners-Liners are materials that are placed as a thin coating (usually 0.5 mm) on the surface of a cavity preparation.calcium hydroxide, glass ionomers, and resins can be used as linersbase-Bases can be considered as restorative substitutes for the dentin that was removed by caries and/or the cavity preparation. They act as a barrier against chemical irritation, provide thermal insulation, and can

resist the condensation forces on a tooth when placing a restoration From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 4:02 PM Subject: Liners base

Could someone pls confirm the difference between liners ,base function wise?ThanksOn 19 Mar 2012, at 10:27, Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> wrote:

what is the maximum dose of LA with adrenaline in children.-7.7mg/kg-2.2mg/kg-4.4mg/kg-6.6mg/kg From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012

3:17 PM Subject: Re: Oxford handbook of applied dental science

hiwhat file and which book?ebtisam From: Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> mankiw2000 <mankiw2000@...>; Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 5:04 Subject: Re: Oxford handbook of applied dental science

Hi there if you can get the link for this book,kindly forward this to me as well

mankiw2000 <mankiw2000@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Oxford handbook of applied dental science

Sent:

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 12:02:33 AM

Is there anybody who knows where to download this file?

If anybody who has it, please send to me.

Guest guest

hi all

is the pink book enough for dental subjects for paper B

pls thank u

From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 19:25Subject: Re: Liners base

Thanks a lot Kumar so does the liner provide any thermal or chemical or thermal insulation?any ref to read from?thx againSent from my iPad

On 19 Mar 2012, at 10:40, Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> wrote:

liners-Liners are materials that are placed as a thin coating (usually 0.5 mm) on the surface of a cavity preparation.calcium hydroxide, glass ionomers, and resins can be used as liners

base-Bases can be considered as restorative substitutes for the dentin that was removed by caries and/or the cavity preparation. They act as a barrier against chemical irritation, provide thermal insulation, and can resist the condensation forces on a tooth when placing a restoration

From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 4:02 PMSubject: Liners base

Could someone pls confirm the difference between liners ,base function wise?

Thanks

On 19 Mar 2012, at 10:27, Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> wrote:

what is the maximum dose of LA with adrenaline in children.

-7.7mg/kg

-2.2mg/kg

-4.4mg/kg

-6.6mg/kg

From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012 3:17 PMSubject: Re: Oxford handbook of applied dental science

hi

what file and which book?

ebtisam

From: Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...>mankiw2000 <mankiw2000@...>; Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 5:04Subject: Re: Oxford handbook of applied dental science

From: mankiw2000 <mankiw2000@...>; < >; Subject: Oxford handbook of applied dental science Sent: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 12:02:33 AM

Is there anybody who knows where to download this file? If anybody who has it, please send to me.