Dry socket is the most common complication,pain starts on 3rd day of extraction

dr_hibahaboubi@... <dr_hibahaboubi@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Extraction

Sent:

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 12:29:22 PM

For 3rd molar extraction what is th patient most likely to have?Is it trismus? Or dry socket?And if th molar lies close to th ID nerve what he likely to have? Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

hi of its a normal extraction: I will go with dry sockethowever following impaction u should warn the pt of possibility of STALL( swelling , trismus,anesthesia in the lip and the tongue ) but I am not sure about the incidence of trismus.ebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 12:29 Subject: Extraction For 3rd molar extraction what is th patient most likely to have?Is it trismus? Or dry socket?And if th molar lies close to th ID nerve what he likely to have? Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

i dont think dry socket is the most complication, anyone have more information or refrencecan help us From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent:

Monday, March 19, 2012 2:01 PM Subject: Re: Extraction

hi of its a normal extraction: I will go with dry sockethowever following impaction u should warn the pt of possibility of STALL( swelling , trismus,anesthesia in the lip and the tongue ) but I am not sure about the incidence of trismus.ebtisam From:

"dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 12:29 Subject: Extraction For 3rd molar extraction what is th patient most likely to have?Is it trismus? Or dry socket?And if th molar lies close to th ID nerve what he likely to have? Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

I agree with I think trismus is the most common complication of extraction of 3rd molarWhat I mean not every patient has a dry socket complicationBut I think every patient has mild trismus at least the same day If any one has reference it will be helpful Sent from my iPadOn 19 Mar 2012, at 13:03, Farah Hasan <farahghassanhasan@...> wrote:

i dont think dry socket is the most complication, anyone have more information or refrencecan help us From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent:

Monday, March 19, 2012 2:01 PM Subject: Re: Extraction

hi of its a normal extraction: I will go with dry sockethowever following impaction u should warn the pt of possibility of STALL( swelling , trismus,anesthesia in the lip and the tongue ) but I am not sure about the incidence of trismus.ebtisam From:

"dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 19 March 2012, 12:29 Subject: Extraction For 3rd molar extraction what is th patient most likely to have?Is it trismus? Or dry socket?And if th molar lies close to th ID nerve what he likely to have? Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

INR <4

From: pearltooth32 <pearltooth32@...> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 22:00Subject: extraction

can any one pls tell me what is the INR level for extraction and restoration and cut off when we will refer patient to hospital for extraction.ThanksPearl

Guest guest

It should be <3.5 for uncomplicated forcep extraction.If >3.5,patient should be treated in hospital.(acc. to scully) From: pearltooth32 <pearltooth32@...> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 10:00 PM Subject: extraction

can any one pls tell me what is the INR level for extraction and restoration and cut off when we will refer patient to hospital for extraction.

Thanks

Pearl

Guest guest

Hi kanika

Thanks for answer even i read the same thing but some one who is taking ore part

2 told me that the value is <4 for the extraction in surgery. So i was bit

confused because scully was printed 3 yr back and value keep updating.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks

Pearl

>

> It should be <3.5 for uncomplicated forcep extraction.

> If >3.5,patient should be treated in hospital.(acc. to scully)

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: pearltooth32 <pearltooth32@...>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 10:00 PM

> Subject: extraction

>

>

>  

> can any one pls tell me what is the INR level for extraction and restoration

and cut off when we will refer patient to hospital for extraction.

>

> Thanks

>

> Pearl

>

Guest guest

thanks for answer please can you provide the reference for this

>

> INR <4

>

>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 22:00

>

>

>  

> can any one pls tell me what is the INR level for extraction and restoration

and cut off when we will refer patient to hospital for extraction.

>

> Thanks

>

> Pearl

>

Guest guest

Normal inr is 1 In the uk currently any Patient on warfarin and having INR btwn 2-4 can be treated for extraction but limited to let's say 1 tooth.Greater than 4 treat in hospital Dr S.S. VirdiOn 24 Mar 2012, at 09:32 AM, "pearltooth32" <pearltooth32@...> wrote:

thanks for answer please can you provide the reference for this

>

> INR <4

>

>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 22:00

>

>

> Â

> can any one pls tell me what is the INR level for extraction and restoration and cut off when we will refer patient to hospital for extraction.

>

> Thanks

>

> Pearl

>

Guest guest

HiYou are right.I came to know that for extraction <4for dentoalveolar surgeries,<3.5thanks kanika From: pearltooth32 <pearltooth32@...> Sent: Saturday, 24 March 2012 9:31 AM Subject: Re: extraction

Hi kanika

Thanks for answer even i read the same thing but some one who is taking ore part 2 told me that the value is <4 for the extraction in surgery. So i was bit confused because scully was printed 3 yr back and value keep updating.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks

Pearl

>

> It should be <3.5 for uncomplicated forcep extraction.

> If >3.5,patient should be treated in hospital.(acc. to scully)

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 10:00 PM

>

>

> Â

> can any one pls tell me what is the INR level for extraction and restoration and cut off when we will refer patient to hospital for extraction.

>

> Thanks

>

> Pearl

>