RemedySpot.com

Re: regarding fracture

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kanika,,The answer has to be C)left sub-condylar. This is because the impact of the blow is continued in the same direction and the force passes through the left sub condylar region.This type of injury where fracture takes place away from the side of injury is called as a telescopic fracture.Another example of this is guardsman fracture,,,where they fall on the chin (sypyhsis region) and fracture of both necks of coondyle is seen..Hope this helps you.All the best.-ashish. Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:40:21 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply Subject: regarding fracture HiPatient received heavy blow to the right body of the mandible sustaining a fracture there. You should suspect a second fracture is most likely to be present in A. Symphysis regionB. Left body of the mandibleC. Left sub-condylar regionD. Right sub-condylar regionE. sub-condylar regionAnswer is C.can anyone explain....

Guest guest

THANKS From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 10:46 Subject: Re: regarding fracture

Kanika,,The answer has to be C)left sub-condylar. This is because the impact of the blow is continued in the same direction and the force passes through the left sub condylar region.This type of injury where fracture takes place away from the side of injury is called as a telescopic fracture.Another example of this is guardsman fracture,,,where they fall on the chin (sypyhsis region) and fracture of both necks of coondyle is seen..Hope this helps you.All the best.-ashish. Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:40:21 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply

Subject: regarding fracture

HiPatient received heavy blow to the right body of the mandible sustaining a fracture there. You should suspect a second fracture is most likely to be present in A. Symphysis regionB. Left body of the mandibleC. Left sub-condylar regionD. Right sub-condylar regionE. sub-condylar regionAnswer is C.can anyone explain....

Guest guest

Thanks alot ashish.I never find much details regarding these things in the books which we are studying here and i am just missing my killes.anyways thanks for your help and if i will have any doubt again will take your help.Can you explain a bit about bucklet handle fracture as well i only remember these are caused by excessive torsional forces but dont know much about it. From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...>

< > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 10:46 AM Subject: Re: regarding fracture

Kanika,,The answer has to be C)left sub-condylar. This is because the impact of the blow is continued in the same direction and the force passes through the left sub condylar region.This type of injury where fracture takes place away from the side of injury is called as a telescopic fracture.Another example of this is guardsman fracture,,,where they fall on the chin (sypyhsis region) and fracture of both necks of coondyle is seen..Hope this helps you.All the best.-ashish. Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

HiPatient received heavy blow to the right body of the mandible sustaining a fracture there. You should suspect a second fracture is most likely to be present in A. Symphysis regionB. Left body of the mandibleC. Left sub-condylar regionD. Right sub-condylar regionE. sub-condylar regionAnswer is C.can anyone explain....

Guest guest

HI KANIKABUCKET HANDLE FRACTUREIS A BILATERAL PARASYMPHYSIAL FRACTURE AT THE CANINE REGIONPAGE 396ERIC WHITESBEST REGADSEBTISAM From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < >; "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 11:06 Subject: Re: regarding fracture

Thanks alot ashish.I never find much details regarding these things in the books which we are studying here and i am just missing my killes.anyways thanks for your help and if i will have any doubt again will take your help.Can you explain a bit about bucklet handle fracture as well i only remember these are caused by excessive torsional forces but dont know much about it. From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...>

< > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 10:46 AM Subject: Re: regarding fracture

Sender: