Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All

Please use the subject in the window provided,so everyone know what it is all

about.Thank you

>

> Hi all

> Another question from that 1000 mcqs

> Suppuration is mainly the result of the combined action of four factors; which

of 

>  the following is not one of these factors

> A. Necrosis

> B. Presence of lymphocytes

> C. Collection of neutrophils

> D. Accumulation of tissue fluid

> E. Autolysis by proteolytic enzyme

>

>

> Answer is C but in my opinion it should be B.

>

>  Suppuration involves the formation of pus in an infected area. Pus is formed

from tissue fluid, cellular debris, dead and dying neutrophils and dead

bacteria. 

>

> and lymphocytes produce antibodies and useful in cell mediated cytotoxicity.

>

>

> What do you think guys?

>

Guest guest

dear omsg, I am interested in the below mentioned offer. Pls let me know if everything will be available for 25 pounds or its the cost of each book. How can the payment be made? Are they as books or is it a dvd? How long will it take for you to send it to me? I saw this ad in the omsg website.Savitha Posting Title:E-books for sale

£25Description:List of study materials1. Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf2. Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf3. Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.4. Adult Health Survey 20095. Child health Statistics6. SAQS for Dentistry Kathleen F.M.Fan and Judith 7. MCQs in Dentistry R.A Cawson and C.M.Scully8. EMQs for Dentistry Hammond9. Best of Fives for Dentistry by Hammond10. Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric dentistry by Millet11. Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf(some pages missing,but doesnot affect studying)12.Orthodontic Notes by M.L. and R.OliverOrthodontic Test Atlas C.NightingalePrescriptionsPickard s Manual of Operative DentistryUpdated medical emergenciesAdult BLSOp_histo_atlas.rarEssentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chmEssentials of Dental caries E.A.M.Kiddclinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdfBasics to Dental

Istrments.rar Type: Rar Archiveblood haemostasis1.ppsxblood anemia & leukemia1.ppsxCarranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdfA Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures J.C. DavenportTreatment Planning in Primary Dental Care Ann Shearer , Mellor Anatomy for Dental Students [Paperback]D. R. D. R. (Author)› Visit Amazon's D. R. PageFind all the books, read about the author, and more.See search results for this author nameAre you an Author? Learn about Author Central(Author), W. J. (Author)Price:25 (USD)Status:OfferFrom: -owner <-owner >Subject: Please subject here Date: Wednesday, 21 March, 2012, 11:53 AM

Dear All

Please use the subject in the window provided,so everyone know what it is all about.Thank you

>

> Hi all

> Another question from that 1000 mcqs

> Suppuration is mainly the result of the combined action of four factors; which of

> the following is not one of these factors

> A. Necrosis

> B. Presence of lymphocytes

> C. Collection of neutrophils

> D. Accumulation of tissue fluid

> E. Autolysis by proteolytic enzyme

>

>

> Answer is C but in my opinion it should be B.

>

> Suppuration involves the formation of pus in an infected area. Pus is formed from tissue fluid, cellular debris, dead and dying neutrophils and dead bacteria.

>

> and lymphocytes produce antibodies and useful in cell mediated cytotoxicity.

>

>

> What do you think guys?

>