RemedySpot.com

ORE question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks but even if tomograph is the option

From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 11:53Subject: Re: ore question

OPG

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Sender:

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:50:54 -0000

< >

Subject: ore question

Best Radiograph for TMJ

Guest guest

hi,

the wedge is used to prevent overhang, and the matrix is used to prevent open

contact.

please corect me if wrong

imene

>

> Which one can be prevented by using matrix band and wedge

>

> Open contact point or overhang

>

Guest guest

over hang can be caused by improper wedge or matrix placement.but open contact is caused by not placing wedge properly as basic pupose of wedge is to provide adequate seperation between teeth for matrix band placement so that there is good contact when band is removed. From: Nebia Leila imene <imene.nebia@...> Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 5:33 PM

Subject: Re: ORE question

hi,

the wedge is used to prevent overhang, and the matrix is used to prevent open contact.

please corect me if wrong

imene

>

> Which one can be prevented by using matrix band and wedge

>

> Open contact point or overhang

>

Guest guest

So Matrix band is used to prevent overhang and wedge to prevent open contact point.

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 17:44Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

over hang can be caused by improper wedge or matrix placement.

but open contact is caused by not placing wedge properly as basic pupose of wedge is to provide adequate seperation between teeth for matrix band placement so that there is good contact when band is removed.

From: Nebia Leila imene <imene.nebia@...> Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 5:33 PMSubject: Re: ORE question

hi,the wedge is used to prevent overhang, and the matrix is used to prevent open contact.please corect me if wrongimene>> Which one can be prevented by using matrix band and wedge> > Open contact point or overhang>

Guest guest

So Matrix band is used to prevent overhang and wedge to prevent open contact point ? KANIKA CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS PLEASE. THANK YOU. From: Ruchika <ruchiikagupta@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 20:24 Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

So Matrix band is used to prevent overhang and wedge to prevent open contact point.

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 17:44Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

but open contact is caused by not placing wedge properly as basic pupose of wedge is to provide adequate seperation between teeth for matrix band placement so that there is good contact when band is removed.

From: Nebia Leila imene <imene.nebia@...> Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 5:33 PMSubject: Re: ORE question

hi,the wedge is used to prevent overhang, and the matrix is used to prevent open contact.please corect me if wrongimene>> Which one can be prevented by using matrix band and wedge> > Open contact point or overhang>

Guest guest

I think preventing overhangs is entirely a function of wedge !! divi From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 11:14 PM Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

So Matrix band is used to prevent overhang and wedge to prevent open contact point ? KANIKA CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS PLEASE. THANK YOU. From: Ruchika

<ruchiikagupta@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 20:24 Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

Guest guest

I am not very sure here, but - too tightly placed matrix band can lead to open contact. I think to prevent this is a function of both matrix band and wedge as well ,as its responsible for proper adaptation of matrix band. if band will be too flat and tight it will cause open contact. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 24 March 2012 12:29 AM Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

I think preventing overhangs is entirely a function of wedge !! divi From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 11:14 PM Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

So Matrix band is used to prevent overhang and wedge to prevent open contact point ? KANIKA CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS PLEASE. THANK YOU. From: Ruchika

<ruchiikagupta@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012, 20:24 Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

Guest guest

Hi arthurI just checked in sturvedent and it says the primary function of matrix is to restore anatomic contours and contact areas.And a wedge prevent gingival overhang and is required when all proximal contact is involved.so i agree with divi.Thanks for correcting me guys. From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 11:14 PM Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

Guest guest

Excuse me what is sturvedent?ThanksOn 24 Mar 2012, at 01:52, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Hi arthurI just checked in sturvedent and it says the primary function of matrix is to restore anatomic contours and contact areas.And a wedge prevent gingival overhang and is required when all proximal contact is involved.so i agree with divi.Thanks for correcting me guys. From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 23 March 2012 11:14 PM Subject: Re: Re: ORE question

=

Guest guest

HiAre asking for radiograph????? but MRI is magnetic imaging.Correct me if I am wrongNaseer

Gmail <saurabvirdi@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ore question

Sent:

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 12:35:49 PM

It's the MRICheck this literature reviewhttp://herkules.oulu.fi/isbn9514266439/html/x126.htmlDr S.S. VirdiOn 23 Mar 2012, at 11:50 AM, " ruchika " <ruchiikagupta@...> wrote:

Best Radiograph for TMJ

Guest guest

THANK YOU DARLING. From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 24 March 2012, 1:52 Subject: Re: Re: ORE question