RemedySpot.com

Re ore questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Could you help me with this questions

1.which suture material would you use for biobsy?

and which one more used in uk?

2.Which component of denture provides indirect retention to the saddle? clasp or rest

3.what is the choice of restoration in a asymptomatic deep carious lesion?

4.what would be the choice of restoration for a rootfilled canine(1.cast post and core2. fibre reinforced post)i think 2

5.Which antibiotic is prescribed for gram positive streptococcal infection?penicillinV

Guest guest

INTAORAL 1. VICRYL 4 O RESORBABLE2. INDIRECT RETENTION PROVIDED BY OCCLUSAL REST ( away from the fulcrum axis) and the SADDLE 3. depending on location and width of cavity ; definitive Restoration ( Amalagum)4. Fiber reinforced resin post ( better esthetics its translucent high strength )5. ACCORDING TO BLUE BOOK ITS PENICILLIN OR ERYTHROMYCIN BEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Zina

Shakir <shakir_zina@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 19:07 Subject: Re ore questions

Could you help me with this questions

1.which suture material would you use for biobsy?

and which one more used in uk?

2.Which component of denture provides indirect retention to the saddle? clasp or rest

3.what is the choice of restoration in a asymptomatic deep carious lesion?

4.what would be the choice of restoration for a rootfilled canine(1.cast post and core2. fibre reinforced post)i think 2

5.Which antibiotic is prescribed for gram positive streptococcal infection?penicillinV