RemedySpot.com

Re: NHS treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Its Grade 4 and 5. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012 2:20 PM Subject: NHS treatment

Regarding IOTN(ortho index)

Do you know which score must patient have to be eligible for orthodontic treatment under NHS?

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Thanks Kanika But I checked in the net according to one of the hospital guidelinesIt's grade 3 for dental component Grade 6 for aesthetic component Sent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 14:28, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Its Grade 4 and 5. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012 2:20 PM Subject: NHS treatment

Do you know which score must patient have to be eligible for orthodontic treatment under NHS?

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

Guest guest

HI BASMALAACCORDING TO CHURCHILTHE AESTHETIC COMPONENT: 8,9,1O NEED TREATMENT WHILE 5,6, 7 ARE BORDER LINESO DO U THINK WE WILL FOLLOW CHURCHIL OR THE SOURCE U PROVIDED?????????THANKSEBTSAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012, 17:10 Subject: NHS treatment

I read somewhere that Grade 1 it's the most aesthetic arrangement of teethGrade 10 it's the least aesthetic arrangement of teeth Grade 5-7 it means moderate treatment / borderline Aesthetic component of IOTN based on taking 10 photographs and give patient scoreCheck pink book page 122 RegardsSent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 14:40, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:HiThis was told by that orthodontist in course.anyways what is grade 6.i know grades till 5. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < >

Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012 2:34 PM Subject: Re: NHS treatment

Thanks Kanika But I checked in the net according to one of the hospital guidelinesIt's grade 3 for dental component Grade 6 for aesthetic component Sent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 14:28, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

=

Guest guest

Many Thanks EbtessamI totally agree with you and what I said is the same BalsamSent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 17:30, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI BASMALAACCORDING TO CHURCHILTHE AESTHETIC COMPONENT: 8,9,1O NEED TREATMENT WHILE 5,6, 7 ARE BORDER LINESO DO U THINK WE WILL FOLLOW CHURCHIL OR THE SOURCE U PROVIDED?????????THANKSEBTSAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012, 17:10 Subject: NHS treatment

I read somewhere that Grade 1 it's the most aesthetic arrangement of teethGrade 10 it's the least aesthetic arrangement of teeth Grade 5-7 it means moderate treatment / borderline Aesthetic component of IOTN based on taking 10 photographs and give patient scoreCheck pink book page 122 RegardsSent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 14:40, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:HiThis was told by that orthodontist in course.anyways what is grade 6.i know grades till 5. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < >

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

=

=

Guest guest

You explained it nicely Ebtessam Sent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 17:40, Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

Many Thanks EbtessamI totally agree with you and what I said is the same BalsamSent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 17:30, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

=

=

=

Guest guest

SO WHICH WILL U FOLLOW???????????EBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012, 17:40 Subject: Re: NHS treatment

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

=

=

Guest guest

Hi,who need nhs treatment for 3 - we choose 3.8 to 3.10 which is according to esthetic component ( not 3.1 to 3.7 )and 4 and 5 are included On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

SO WHICH WILL U FOLLOW???????????EBTISAM

Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012, 17:40 Subject: Re: NHS treatment

Many Thanks EbtessamI totally agree with you and what I said is the same BalsamSent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 17:30, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI BASMALAACCORDING TO CHURCHIL

THE AESTHETIC COMPONENT: 8,9,1O NEED TREATMENT WHILE  5,6, 7 ARE BORDER LINESO DO U THINK WE WILL FOLLOW CHURCHIL OR THE SOURCE U PROVIDED?????????

THANKSEBTSAM

" " < >

Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012, 17:10 Subject: NHS treatment

I read somewhere that Grade 1 it's the most aesthetic arrangement of teethGrade 10 it's the least aesthetic arrangement of teeth 

Grade 5-7 it means moderate treatment / borderline Aesthetic component of IOTN  based on taking 10 photographs and give patient scoreCheck pink book page 122 

RegardsSent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 14:40, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

HiThis was told by that orthodontist in course.anyways what is grade 6.i know grades till 5.

" " < >

Thanks Kanika But I checked in the net according to one of the hospital guidelinesIt's grade 3 for dental component Grade 6 for aesthetic component 

Sent from my iPadOn 26 Mar 2012, at 14:28, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Its Grade 4 and 5.

" " < >

Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012 2:20 PM Subject: NHS treatment

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

=

=

Guest guest

Hi every one just to let you all know that IOTN has 2 components that is dental

component and aesthetic component.IOTN 4 and 5 qualify under NHS.IOTN 3 is

border line but if you include aesthetic component from 6 onward they do qualify

for NHS treatment which means 3.6-3.10 are all covered to get free treatment

Regards

Asim

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>>Its Grade 4 and 5.

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>________________________________

> >>>> From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>