RemedySpot.com

Re: LDS part 2 help please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ann,Have you checked RCS website for guidelines? They give you a broad idea about the exam.Also there's a course in RCS next week, to cover OSCEs and Unseen cases.Hope that helps.Best of luck From: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:01 PM Subject: LDS part 2 help please

Hi. I need some leeds on LDS 2. I am starting from scratch for June and i have no idea where to start. What books to read from and what questions are asked. Also, do we need to bring anything with us to the exam? burs, handpieces... etc??Please help.Thank you

Guest guest

Hi Ann u need to read OSCE book by Kathleen Fan & Clinical problem solving in dentistry by Odell ( not all the cases), also u need to read the RCSE course note.u do'not need to take any thing to the exam they provide u everything u need.if u need any further information u can contact me, I am more than happy to help.Kind RegardsTaghreed From: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...>Subject: LDS part 2 help please" " < >Date: Thursday, 22 March, 2012, 23:01

Hi. I need some leeds on LDS 2. I am starting from scratch for June and i have no idea where to start. What books to read from and what questions are asked. Also, do we need to bring anything with us to the exam? burs, handpieces... etc??Please help.Thank you

Guest guest

Thank you very much Taghreed. But what is the RCSE course note? From: "tagreedgh@..." <tagreedgh@...> Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 1:10 AM Subject: Re: LDS part 2 help please

Hi Ann u need to read OSCE book by Kathleen Fan & Clinical problem solving in dentistry by Odell ( not all the cases), also u need to read the RCSE course note.u do'not need to take any thing to the exam they provide u everything u need.if u need any further information u can contact me, I am more than happy to help.Kind RegardsTaghreed From: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...>Subject: LDS part 2 help please" " < >Date:

Thursday, 22 March, 2012, 23:01

Guest guest

Oh nancy thank you too. I have checked the RCS site, it's broad as you say. I remember a feedback email about LDS 2, there are questions about medically compromised patients. In the recommended reading, i dont recall any book to read about that. This is why i want advice from ppl who took the exam. Thanks again. From: Farid <nancyfarid@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:15 AM Subject: Re: LDS part 2 help please

Hi Ann,Have you checked RCS website for guidelines? They give you a broad idea about the exam.Also there's a course in RCS next week, to cover OSCEs and Unseen cases.Hope that helps.Best of luck From: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:01 PM Subject: LDS part 2 help please

Guest guest

Hi Annrcse course is the note given by royal college when u attend the course.I passed LDS 2 in December & I read the books I told u & the notes.kind regardsTaghreedFrom: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...>Subject: LDS part 2 help please" " < >Date:

Guest guest

Hi Taghreed,Would you be so kind and briefly describe what did you have for your mannekin exercise and OSCE ,treatment planning on LDS2 in December? Tnks

tagreedgh@... <tagreedgh@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: LDS part 2 help please

Sent:

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 9:27:33 PM

Hi Annrcse course is the note given by royal college when u attend the course.I passed LDS 2 in December & I read the books I told u & the notes.kind regardsTaghreedFrom: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...>Subject: LDS part 2 help please " " < >Date: