RemedySpot.com

Re: Dental materials questions pls help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Highest wear resistance -amalgamHighest polishability-microfilled composite-Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:43:39 +0100Ore< >Reply Subject: Dental materials questions pls help Which material is the highest wear resistance and which is easiest to polish and attain polishing?AmalgamMacrofilled CompositeMicrofilled compositeGlass ionomerResin modified glass ionomer compositeThanksSent from my iPad

Guest guest

The easiest material to wear is the macro filled composite and the easily polished material is amalgam. Sent from my Ipad.On Mar 26, 2012, at 10:46 AM, dr_ashish_pandit@... wrote:

Highest wear resistance -amalgamHighest polishability-microfilled composite-Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:43:39 +0100Ore< >Reply

Subject: Dental materials questions pls help

Which material is the highest wear resistance and which is easiest to polish and attain polishing?

Amalgam

Macrofilled Composite

Microfilled composite

Glass ionomer

Resin modified glass ionomer composite

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

�L��M8�D<�?\t�-$� �DC�

Guest guest

Thanks but I think macrofilled has highest wear resistance.On 26 Mar 2012, at 10:07, khaled el Gammal <gammal_khaled@...> wrote:

The easiest material to wear is the macro filled composite and the easily polished material is amalgam. Sent from my Ipad.On Mar 26, 2012, at 10:46 AM, dr_ashish_pandit@... wrote:

Highest wear resistance -amalgamHighest polishability-microfilled composite-Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:43:39 +0100Ore< >Reply

Subject: Dental materials questions pls help

Which material is the highest wear resistance and which is easiest to polish and attain polishing?

Amalgam

Macrofilled Composite

Microfilled composite

Glass ionomer

Resin modified glass ionomer composite

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

�L��M8�D<�?\t�-$� �DC�

=