What muscle is responsible for displacement of mandible

Inferior belly of lateral prerygoid

Mass enter

Superior belly of lateral pteyrgoid

Medial prerygoid

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

HIIF BY DISPLACEMENT U MEAN DISLOCAITON THEN ITS SUPERIOR BELLY OF LATERAL PTREYGOIDBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 23:47 Subject: Mandible

displacement

Mass enter

Medial prerygoid

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

R u studying feedback and past papers from those 1000 questions or u have any other past papers to solveSent from my iPadOn 28 Mar 2012, at 00:48, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HIIF BY DISPLACEMENT U MEAN DISLOCAITON THEN ITS SUPERIOR BELLY OF LATERAL PTREYGOIDBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 23:47 Subject: Mandible

displacement

Mass enter

Medial prerygoid

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

=

Guest guest

Superior belly of lateral pterygoid is mainly concerned with stabilization For the displacement of mandible (jaw opening) it is the inferior belly of lateral pterygoid-Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:40:29 +0100 < >Reply Subject: Re: Mandible displacement R u studying feedback and past papers from those 1000 questions or u have any other past papers to solveSent from my iPadOn 28 Mar 2012, at 00:48, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote: HIIF BY DISPLACEMENT U MEAN DISLOCAITON THEN ITS SUPERIOR BELLY OF LATERAL PTREYGOIDBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2012, 23:47 Subject: Mandibledisplacement What muscle is responsible for displacement of mandibleInferior belly of lateral prerygoidMass enterSuperior belly of lateral pteyrgoidMedial prerygoidThanks Sent from my iPad =

Guest guest

HI RAHULI still have n`t started solving the 1000 q but I have done the feedbacksthat`s the most important plus u could also solve the mcq books and passtestebtisam From: Rahul <raheulsushilgandhi@...> " "

< > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2012, 9:40 Subject: Re: Mandible displacement

R u studying feedback and past papers from those 1000 questions or u have any other past papers to solveSent from my iPadOn 28 Mar 2012, at 00:48, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

displacement

Mass enter

Medial prerygoid

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

=

Guest guest

HI AISHA ACCORDING TOManagement of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion, 6th EditionThis same spontaneous dislocation can also occur if thesuperior lateral pterygoid contracts during the full limit of translation, pulling the disc throughthe anterior disc space. When a spontaneous dislocation occurs, the superior retrodiscal laminacannot retract the disc because of the collapsed anterior disc space. Spontaneous reduction isfurther aggravated when the elevator muscles contract because this activity increases theinterarticular

pressure and further decreases the disc space. The reduction becomes even moreunlikely when the superior or inferior lateral pterygoid experiences myospasms, which pull thedisc and condyle forward.Although a spontaneous dislocation commonly occurs secondary to a wide-opening experience,it may also be caused by sudden contraction of the inferior lateral pterygoid or infrahyoidmuscles. This activity may be the result of a spasm or cramp. Earlier chapters discuss thisexperience. This condition is relatively rare and should not be confused with the anatomicconsiderations previously mentioned. In some individuals the spontaneous dislocation becomesunprovoked and repeated secondary to uncontrolled muscle contraction. This may be associatedwith an oromandibular dystonia that has its original in the central nervous system. Diagnosingthis dystonia is important because the management is quite different than that used to

managethe anatomic conditions previously discussedSO THE MAIN CAUSE IS THE SUPERIOR BELLY THE INFERIOR BELLY IS INVOLVED IN RARE CASESBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2012, 9:45 Subject: Re: Mandible displacement

Superior belly of lateral pterygoid is mainly concerned with stabilization For the displacement of mandible (jaw opening) it is the inferior belly of lateral pterygoid-Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...>

Sender:

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:40:29 +0100 < >Reply

Subject: Re: Mandible displacement

displacement

Mass enter

Medial prerygoid

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

=

Guest guest

Yes the answer mentioned is superior belly of lateral pteyrgoid muscleSent from my iPadOn 28 Mar 2012, at 10:47, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI AISHA ACCORDING TOManagement of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion, 6th EditionThis same spontaneous dislocation can also occur if thesuperior lateral pterygoid contracts during the full limit of translation, pulling the disc throughthe anterior disc space. When a spontaneous dislocation occurs, the superior retrodiscal laminacannot retract the disc because of the collapsed anterior disc space. Spontaneous reduction isfurther aggravated when the elevator muscles contract because this activity increases theinterarticular

pressure and further decreases the disc space. The reduction becomes even moreunlikely when the superior or inferior lateral pterygoid experiences myospasms, which pull thedisc and condyle forward.Although a spontaneous dislocation commonly occurs secondary to a wide-opening experience,it may also be caused by sudden contraction of the inferior lateral pterygoid or infrahyoidmuscles. This activity may be the result of a spasm or cramp. Earlier chapters discuss thisexperience. This condition is relatively rare and should not be confused with the anatomicconsiderations previously mentioned. In some individuals the spontaneous dislocation becomesunprovoked and repeated secondary to uncontrolled muscle contraction. This may be associatedwith an oromandibular dystonia that has its original in the central nervous system. Diagnosingthis dystonia is important because the management is quite different than that used to

managethe anatomic conditions previously discussedSO THE MAIN CAUSE IS THE SUPERIOR BELLY THE INFERIOR BELLY IS INVOLVED IN RARE CASESBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2012, 9:45 Subject: Re: Mandible displacement

Superior belly of lateral pterygoid is mainly concerned with stabilization For the displacement of mandible (jaw opening) it is the inferior belly of lateral pterygoid-Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...>

Sender:

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:40:29 +0100 < >Reply

Subject: Re: Mandible displacement

displacement

Mass enter

Medial prerygoid

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

=

=