RemedySpot.com

Re: Composite

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi basmalaseveral factors affects the bonding of the compositeFollowing the manufacturer instructions in bonding mechanism:STARTING FROM SING THE RUBBER DAM ,proper application of the bonding system and proper curingTotal etch system results in better bonding strength compared to the self etching adhesive systemsThe C FACTOR : ratio of bonded to unbonded surfaces incremental packing , placing oblique increments. best regardsebtisam

From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Saturday, 24 March 2012, 15:29 Subject: Composite

Ore q

What increases bond strength in composite ?

Balsam

Sent from my iPhone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I think its C Does not really change the surface area ( as the bond is micro mechanical ) On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:

Why do we itch enamel for composite restorationsA. To increase surface areaB. To decrease surface area

C. Does not really change the surface area D. Increase the chemical bonding capability E. Decrease the chemical bonding capabilityThey choose a is it correct.?

-- Dr Sualeh Khan

Guest guest

I think it's A. To increase the surface area.Sent from my iPhoneOn Apr 12, 2012, at 3:03 AM, Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:

Why do we itch enamel for composite restorationsA. To increase surface areaB. To decrease surface areaC. Does not really change the surface area D. Increase the chemical bonding capability E. Decrease the chemical bonding capabilityThey choose a is it correct.?

=

Guest guest

ASent from my iPadOn 12 Apr 2012, at 01:03, Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:

Why do we itch enamel for composite restorationsA. To increase surface areaB. To decrease surface areaC. Does not really change the surface area D. Increase the chemical bonding capability E. Decrease the chemical bonding capabilityThey choose a is it correct.?