RemedySpot.com

tencate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi, can anyone pls say what r the topics to study from tencate....? r is it enough if we study from blue book..thank ujyotsna From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:04 AM Subject: Re:

help [1 Attachment]

HI1. HE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE REGISTRYand will have to pay both the restoration and the retention feeMASTER 22. ONCE PER YEAR ( DELIVERING BETTER ORAL HEALTH DOC ITS IMP U NEED TO COVER IT ESPECIALLY THE FLUORIDE AND ALCOHOL) I HAVE ATTACHED IT TO THE EMAIL JUST IN CASE U DON`T HAVE IT3. 12 MBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2012, 1:50 Subject: Re: help

1.fine applied ( not 100%sure)2. Annual review for smoking ,ref- deliver better OH sheet)3.12 months max but dentist can be put under condition for upto 3 yrs.: ref-bda law & ethicsSent from my iPhoneOn 28 Mar 2012, at 16:16, "Mannar G" <garadahm@...> wrote:

What happens if the dentist does not pay his annual retention fees on time?

How often should you review the smoking status? Every 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc

What's the maximum of time the GDC leaves the dentist physically impaired away from his profession?

=

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jyostna Nammi <jyostna.nammi@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:04 PM Subject: tencate

hi, can anyone pls say what r the topics to study from tencate....? r is it enough if we study from blue book..thank ujyotsna From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:04 AM Subject: Re:

help [1 Attachment]

HI1. HE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE REGISTRYand will have to pay both the restoration and the retention feeMASTER 22. ONCE PER YEAR ( DELIVERING BETTER ORAL HEALTH DOC ITS IMP U NEED TO COVER IT ESPECIALLY THE FLUORIDE AND ALCOHOL) I HAVE ATTACHED IT TO THE EMAIL JUST IN CASE U DON`T HAVE IT3. 12 MBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2012, 1:50 Subject: Re: help

1.fine applied ( not 100%sure)2. Annual review for smoking ,ref- deliver better OH sheet)3.12 months max but dentist can be put under condition for upto 3 yrs.: ref-bda law & ethicsSent from my iPhoneOn 28 Mar 2012, at 16:16, "Mannar G" <garadahm@...> wrote:

What happens if the dentist does not pay his annual retention fees on time?

How often should you review the smoking status? Every 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc

What's the maximum of time the GDC leaves the dentist physically impaired away from his profession?

=

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

i would like to sell tencate but its not colour.

From: Sam <aa_asmi@...> Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 16:26Subject: Tencate

Hi, is there Anybody willing to sell tencate or have the link for it.Thanks Sam

Guest guest

this i a hystology book Kind regardsSana From: Cláudia Gomes Dias Silva <clau100clau@...> Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 18:36 Subject: Re: Tencate

I am sorry, but what is a tencate????--- Em qua, 11/7/12, Sam <aa_asmi@...> escreveu:

De: Sam <aa_asmi@...>Assunto: TencatePara: Data: Quarta-feira, 11 de Julho de 2012, 12:26

Hi, is there Anybody willing to sell tencate or have the link for it.Thanks Sam