RemedySpot.com

Re: help !!!sharps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No wedge is sharpSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: "Mannar G" <garadahm@...>Sender: Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:07:27 -0000< >Reply Subject: help !!!sharps Safe Handling of SharpsSharps include needles, scalpels, root canal reamers, stitch cutters, glass ampoules, sharp instruments and broken crockery and glass. Sharps must be handled and disposed of safely to reduce the risk of needle stick injury and possible exposure to blood-borne viruses. Always take extreme care when using and disposing of sharps. Avoid using sharps whenever possibleit does not mention wooden wedge as sharps so howcome u guys say wooden wedge should be placd in sharps container?? isnt it clinical waste and should go in orange bag??? thanks

Guest guest

can u place a reference please thanks the paragraph i pasted if from infection

conrol guidelines

>

> No wedge is sharp

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> help !!!sharps

>

> Safe Handling of Sharps

> Sharps include needles, scalpels, root canal reamers, stitch cutters, glass

ampoules, sharp instruments and broken crockery and glass. Sharps must be

handled and disposed of safely to reduce the risk of needle stick injury and

possible exposure to blood-borne viruses. Always take extreme care when using

and disposing of sharps. Avoid using sharps whenever possible

> it does not mention wooden wedge as sharps so howcome u guys say wooden wedge

should be placd in sharps container?? isnt it clinical waste and should go in

orange bag??? thanks

>

Guest guest

Hello Mannar,

Wooden wedge if placed in orange bag might pierce it , cuz its sharp. so it must be put in sharp box.

Cant remember the reference now, but if i find it will let you know

Regards...

From: Mannar G <garadahm@...> Sent: Tuesday, 3 April 2012, 14:27Subject: Re: help !!!sharps

can u place a reference please thanks the paragraph i pasted if from infection conrol guidelines>> No wedge is sharp> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device> > help !!!sharps> > Safe Handling of Sharps> Sharps include needles, scalpels, root canal reamers, stitch cutters, glass ampoules, sharp instruments and broken crockery and glass. Sharps must be handled and disposed of safely to reduce the risk of needle stick injury and possible exposure to blood-borne viruses. Always take extreme care when using and disposing of sharps. Avoid using sharps whenever possible> it does not mention wooden wedge as sharps so howcome u guys say wooden wedge should be placd in sharps container?? isnt it clinical waste and should go in orange bag??? thanks>