RemedySpot.com

Re: (unknown) [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I saw this on FB Patty. Poor thing, but I have to say she looks like she is handling it well and she is so darn CUTE. Joanmom to Hayden 339 degrees down from 62After 4 casts, now in a brace 23 hours/dayTreated at ish Rite Hospital Dallas, TX

From: Patty Bowen <bowenpatty@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 10:55:53 AMSubject: (unknown) [1 Attachment]

Hey everyone... in case you didn't find the pic I added to the post of Isabella in her arm and body cast... here is another one. On the other post, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. Patty, mom of Isabella, 2 years old, in 5th cast (Rochester) & mom to & Evan

Guest guest

Oh Patty what a little trooper she is. I hope she is taking it ok.

Lynn

From: Patty Bowen <bowenpatty@...>Subject: (unknown) [1 Attachment]infantile scoliosis treatment Received: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 8:55 AM

Hey everyone... in case you didn't find the pic I added to the post of Isabella in her arm and body cast... here is another one. On the other post, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. Patty, mom of Isabella, 2 years old, in 5th cast (Rochester) & mom to & Evan

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Thank you so much for your help. I would love the ADA salary worksheet. My fax number is 606 509 0453.

Thanks again

Ciara

From: tina musselman <tmusselman26@...>Subject: Re: (unknown) [1 Attachment]" " < >Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 10:21 AM

Hello Ciara,

I attached my job description for you. Feel free to call me with any questions. Also you can use the ADA salary worksheet. I have one I can fax if you do not have access to it online.

Tina Musselman RD, CCN, MA

Franciscan St. Health

Olympia Fields, IL

Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator

Registered Dietitian/Certified Clinical Nutritionist

(708) 679-2717 (p)

(708) 679-2418 (f)

tina.musselman@...

www.stjameshospital.org/services/bariatricsurgery

Follow me on Scaling Down at http://stjamesbariatrics.blogspot.com/

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ~English Proverb

From: Ciara Halpin <cmhalpin7@...> Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 8:34 AMSubject: (unknown)

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a job description for a Bariatric Coordinator as an RD? If any of you are doing this job some tips would help! I would also love an idea of salary range for this. Please email me privately re salary.

Thanks for your help!

Ciara Ferguson RD,LD

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Ebtessam, I am unable to download this file. Can you please send it as a pdf file please? Thanks in advance.Cheers,SavithaFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>Subject: Re: (unknown) [1 Attachment]" " < >Date: Friday, 6 April, 2012, 11:41 AM

hii have a ppt google the rest best regardsetisam From: habibahussain45 <habibahussain@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 12:27 Subject: (unknown)

hi.do v ve to prepare instruments as well for april part 1 ore...like how to differentiate them in pictures given...if yes can any one tell me that where to prepare them..as i m nt being able to find all of them,,,n really confused between right n left...do any one any useful materialsfor instruments.thanks

Guest guest

Thank uuuuu.for part1 do we need the instrument?

From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 12:41Subject: Re: (unknown) [1 Attachment]

hi

i have a ppt

google the rest

best regards

etisam

From: habibahussain45 <habibahussain@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 12:27Subject: (unknown)

hi.do v ve to prepare instruments as well for april part 1 ore...like how to differentiate them in pictures given...if yes can any one tell me that where to prepare them..as i m nt being able to find all of them,,,n really confused between right n left...do any one any useful materialsfor instruments.thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

hello friends,,my friend and study partener sajitha,,, alongwith my friend harpreet,, we have passed the ore 1 together. here sajitha has attached a very nice and precise feedback about this exam.....so all my friends preparing for the sep exam,,,,go through it thoroughly.......wish you all the very best. and once again thanks to the group.WELL DONE sajitha!!! From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem

<ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 11:14 Subject: (unknown) [1 Attachment]

Hi every one, these are the questions i remember from part A...I have not given answers along with it...i think it is better to go through the topic once again when you read the feedback questions...any body can be wrongbecause i have seen so many wrong answers in the feedbacks...good luck to you all..regardssajitha