Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on

different dates

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hi BalsamThere is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it? hope it helpsAyham Sbahi From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18 Subject: ORE

Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on different dates

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

I spoke to GDC's exam team and asked them the same thing. They said that its two different sets of questions for both the group A and B, the topics may be similar but the questions would be different to make it fair.RegardsMyra From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 6:34 PM

Subject: Re: ORE

Hi BalsamThere is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it? hope it helpsAyham Sbahi From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18 Subject: ORE

Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on different dates

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Thanks Miral Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 19:57, Myra L <myra906@...> wrote:

I spoke to GDC's exam team and asked them the same thing. They said that its two different sets of questions for both the group A and B, the topics may be similar but the questions would be different to make it fair.RegardsMyra From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 6:34 PM

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

As it is hepatotoxic.patients on carbamezapene should have LFT checked every 3 months.Sent from my iPhoneOn 7, اپريل 2012, at 7:22 PM, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

WHY WOULD YOU DO HEPATOTOXITY TEST FOR

CARBAMAZEPIN ? THANK YOU From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:34 Subject: Re: ORE

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

my exam is 17th and 18th inshala ill put my feedback for you i doubt theyll be

same questions though :)

>

> Hi Balsam

> There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the

first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind

of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2

days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will

have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it?

>  

> hope it helps

> Ayham Sbahi

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18

> Subject: ORE

>

>

>

>  

>

> Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on

different dates

> 17th and 18th

> And

> 19th and 20th

>

> Regards

>

> Sent from my iPad

>

Guest guest

Hi Balsam,That was not me:) that was Myra .I am not sitting this April and I have never sat be4 so actually don't know .Thanks.Best of luck isa:))Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 20:09, Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

Thanks Miral Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 19:57, Myra L <myra906@...> wrote:

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

YesSabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Apr 2012, at 19:22, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

CARBAMAZEPIN ? THANK YOU From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:34 Subject: Re: ORE

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

=

Guest guest

Hi MannarI am not going this April, but anyway thank you so much Mannar,and i wish you all the best enshallah. Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: Mannar G <garadahm@...> To:

Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 20:40 Subject: Re: ORE

my exam is 17th and 18th inshala ill put my feedback for you i doubt theyll be same questions though :)

>

> Hi Balsam

> There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it?

> Â

> hope it helps

> Ayham Sbahi

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18

> Subject: ORE

>

>

>

> Â

>

> Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on different dates

> 17th and 18th

> And

> 19th and 20th

>

> Regards

>

> Sent from my iPad

>

Guest guest

ur most welcome im soo nervous i dunt know why i have a bad feeling about this

exam :P inshala khair

> >

> > Hi Balsam

> > There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on

the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what

kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next

2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will

> >  

> > hope it helps

> > Ayham Sbahi

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@>

> > " " < >

> > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18

> > Subject: ORE

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on

different dates

> > 17th and 18th

> > And

> > 19th and 20th

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Sent from my iPad

> >

>

Guest guest

Nothing will happen enshallah,and i am sure you are going to make it.anyway you need more than 50% to pass.Do what ever you can do,and the rest leave it to allah,and enshallah you will pass.you know everything is up to him.Regard'sAyham Sbahi From: Mannar G <garadahm@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 21:29 Subject: Re: ORE

ur most welcome im soo nervous i dunt know why i have a bad feeling about this exam :P inshala khair

> >

> > Hi Balsam

> > There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it?

> > ÂÂ

> > hope it helps

> > Ayham Sbahi

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@>

> > " " < >

> > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18

> > Subject: ORE

> >

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> > Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on different dates

> > 17th and 18th

> > And

> > 19th and 20th

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Sent from my iPad

> >

>

Guest guest

yeah i know im just panicking i feel like i dunt remeber anything thanks for the

moral support :P worst case scenario i can do it again in september hehehehe

> > >

> > > Hi Balsam

> > > There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on

> > >  

> > > hope it helps

> > > Ayham Sbahi

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@>

> > > " " < >

> > > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18

> > > Subject: ORE

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > > Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on

different dates

> > > 17th and 18th

> > > And

> > > 19th and 20th

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPad

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I'm feeling that too lolI can't sleep ,,my dreams all about study and when I wake up ,I feel exhausted alreadyIt's my second time NO PRESSURE Allah Kareem Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 21:48, "Mannar G" <garadahm@...> wrote:

yeah i know im just panicking i feel like i dunt remeber anything thanks for the moral support :P worst case scenario i can do it again in september hehehehe

> > >

> > > Hi Balsam

> > > There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it?

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > hope it helps

> > > Ayham Sbahi

> > >

> > >

> > > " " < >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > >

> > > Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on different dates

> > > 17th and 18th

> > > And

> > > 19th and 20th

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPad

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Mannar,That's a very noble thought but pls just be cautious, as previously GDC has monitored such forums and last thing you want is trouble with them!:)Good luck, do well!!:)RegardsShivikaSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Apr 2012, at 20:40, "Mannar G" <garadahm@...> wrote: my exam is 17th and 18th inshala ill put my feedback for you i doubt theyll be same questions though :)>> Hi Balsam> There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they will have.It would be GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is going to do it?>  > hope it helps> Ayham Sbahi> > > ________________________________> From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>> " " < > > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18> Subject: ORE> > > >  > > Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held on different dates> 17th and 18th> And> 19th and 20th> > Regards> > Sent from my iPad>

Guest guest

oh thanks for warning good luck for you

> > >

> > > Hi Balsam

> > > There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the exam on

> > > Â

> > > hope it helps

> > > Ayham Sbahi

> > >

> > >

> > > " " < >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

different dates

> > > 17th and 18th

> > > And

> > > 19th and 20th

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPad

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hahah me 2 im oversleeping and wasting alot of time inshala khair ya rab u pass

r u the first batch 17,18 or 19,20???

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Balsam

> > > > > There is a possibility,that why if the people who are going to the

exam on the first 2 days(17th and 18th) if they can give their brief feedback on

what kind of questions they had,so atleast the people who are going to the exam

next 2 days (19th and 20th)will have some idea about the questions that they

will have.It would beÃÆ'‚ÂÂ GREAT ,but the qeustion is , who is

going to do it?

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

> > > > > hope it helps

> > > > > Ayham Sbahi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@>

> > > > > " "

< >

> > > > > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 18:18

> > > > > Subject: ORE

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you think it would be the same questions although exam will be held

on different dates

> > > > > 17th and 18th

> > > > > And

> > > > > 19th and 20th

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Sent from my iPad

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

thank you From: Amna <dramadeel@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 20:32 Subject: Re: ORE

As it is hepatotoxic.patients on carbamezapene should have LFT checked every 3 months.Sent from my iPhoneOn 7, اپريل 2012, at 7:22 PM, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

17th and 18th

And

19th and 20th

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

I think no one should post any feedback till everyone's exam is over. That is

fair for everyone - yes, we are here to support one another but not at the

expense of others. Be careful with the feedback posted - the next thing you know

is that u will get a letter from GDC.

> > >

> > > Hi Balsam

> > > Â

> > > hope it helps

> > > Ayham Sbahi

> > >

> > >

> > > " " < >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

different dates

> > > 17th and 18th

> > > And

> > > 19th and 20th

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPad

> > >

> >

> >

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

i want to make sure is it right or just a rumour???

>

> > Is it true that GDC will change their exam formet??

> > Sharmin

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>