RemedySpot.com

Re: ore periodontal instrument

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello. Are you talking bout the scalers?The universal and gracey?Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:44 PM, "mahejabin" <drmahejabin@...> wrote:

hi any one have idea about different periodontal hand instrument to use and their angulation.

Guest guest

The Universal curretes have a 90 degree angle It has 2 kinds of scaler. 1 for anterior and 1 posterior The gracey curretes have a 70 degree angle. It has 3 kinds of scalers. 1 posterior mesial, 1 posterior distal and 1 anterior Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51 PM, mahejabin malik <drmahejabin@...> wrote:

yes, please

hi any one have idea about different periodontal hand instrument to use and their angulation.

Guest guest

ThnksSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Jonas ez <josephjonasmartinez@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:55:22 +0100 < >Reply Subject: Re: ore periodontal instrument The Universal curretes have a 90 degree angle It has 2 kinds of scaler. 1 for anterior and 1 posterior The gracey curretes have a 70 degree angle. It has 3 kinds of scalers. 1 posterior mesial, 1 posterior distal and 1 anterior Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51 PM, mahejabin malik <drmahejabin@...> wrote: yes, please hi any one have idea about different periodontal hand instrument to use and their angulation.

Guest guest

There are 7 pairs of Gracey curette used for diff areas of mouth,heard they ask a lot of questions about different numbers.Sent from my iPadOn 10 Apr 2012, at 00:11, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

ThnksSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Jonas ez <josephjonasmartinez@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:55:22 +0100 < >Reply

Subject: Re: ore periodontal instrument

The Universal curretes have a 90 degree angle It has 2 kinds of scaler. 1 for anterior and 1 posterior The gracey curretes have a 70 degree angle. It has 3 kinds of scalers. 1 posterior mesial, 1 posterior distal and 1 anterior Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51 PM, mahejabin malik <drmahejabin@...> wrote:

yes, please