RemedySpot.com

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A. AcromegalyB. Cranio-facial dysostosisC. Fracture of base of skullD. HaemoglobinopathyE. Histocytosis XF. HypoparathyroidismG. Metastastatic diseaseH. Multiple MyelomaI. Osteogenesis imperfectaJ. OsteopetrosisK. Paget’s disease Most likely diagnosis for each of the following abnormalities of the skull: 1) The skull X-ray of a 6 year old Greek Cypriot child reveals widening of the bones with a hair-on-end appearance.  2)The skull X-ray of a 55 year old male who presents with headaches reveals prognathism and an enlarged sella turcica.  3) the skull X-ray of a 32 year old female who complains of headaches and occasional muscle cramps reveals flecks of calcification around the base of the brain. 4) The skull X-ray of a 72 year old

male who presents with headaches, weight loss and backache reveals numerous small lytic lesions within the vault resembling a pepper pot.

Guest guest

HI HIND1. D HAEMOGLOBINOPATHY HAIR ON END APPEARANCE IT COULD BE EITHER A. SICKLE CELL B. THALASSEMIA BUT SINCE HE IS A Greek Cypriot child MOST PROBABLY ITS THALATHEMIA 2. A ACROMEGALY ERIC WHITE ((( DISTORTION OF THE PITUTARY FOSSA)))))3. F HYPOPARATHYRODISM EXPLAINS THE MUSCLE CRAMPBUT AS FOR THE CALCIFICATION I HAVE NOOOOOOOOO

IDEA4. H PEPPER POT APPEARANCE OR ( MULTIPLE PUNCHED PUT RADIOLUCENCY) ERIC WHITEBEST REGRADSEBTISAM From: Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 18:49 Subject: Questions

A. AcromegalyB. Cranio-facial dysostosisC. Fracture of base of skullD. HaemoglobinopathyE. Histocytosis XF. HypoparathyroidismG. Metastastatic diseaseH. Multiple MyelomaI. Osteogenesis imperfectaJ. OsteopetrosisK. Paget’s disease Most likely diagnosis for each of the following abnormalities of the skull: 1) The skull X-ray of a 6 year old Greek Cypriot child reveals widening of the bones with a hair-on-end appearance. 2)The skull X-ray of a 55 year old male who presents with headaches reveals prognathism and an enlarged sella turcica. 3) the skull X-ray of a 32 year old female who complains of headaches and occasional muscle cramps reveals flecks of calcification around the base of the brain. 4) The skull X-ray of a 72 year old

male who presents with headaches, weight loss and backache reveals numerous small lytic lesions within the vault resembling a pepper pot.

Guest guest

Thank uBut for. No4 its not hyperparathyrodism? As I thought its myloma but they chose hayperparathytodismSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:09:35 +0100 (BST) < >Reply Subject: Re: Questions HI HIND1. D HAEMOGLOBINOPATHY HAIR ON END APPEARANCE IT COULD BE EITHER A. SICKLE CELL B. THALASSEMIA BUT SINCE HE IS A Greek Cypriot child MOST PROBABLY ITS THALATHEMIA 2. A ACROMEGALY ERIC WHITE ((( DISTORTION OF THE PITUTARY FOSSA)))))3. F HYPOPARATHYRODISM EXPLAINS THE MUSCLE CRAMPBUT AS FOR THE CALCIFICATION I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOIDEA4. H PEPPER POT APPEARANCE OR ( MULTIPLE PUNCHED PUT RADIOLUCENCY) ERIC WHITEBEST REGRADSEBTISAM From: Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 18:49 Subject: Questions A. AcromegalyB. Cranio-facial dysostosisC. Fracture of base of skullD. HaemoglobinopathyE. Histocytosis XF. HypoparathyroidismG. Metastastatic diseaseH. Multiple MyelomaI. Osteogenesis imperfectaJ. OsteopetrosisK. Paget’s disease Most likely diagnosis for each of the following abnormalities of the skull: 1) The skull X-ray of a 6 year old Greek Cypriot child reveals widening of the bones with a hair-on-end appearance. 2)The skull X-ray of a 55 year old male who presents with headaches reveals prognathism and an enlarged sella turcica. 3) the skull X-ray of a 32 year old female who complains of headaches and occasional muscle cramps reveals flecks of calcification around the base of the brain. 4) The skull X-ray of a 72 year oldmale who presents with headaches, weight loss and backache reveals numerous small lytic lesions within the vault resembling a pepper pot.

Guest guest

HI DOCWHERE IS THAT QUESTION??????THANKS From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 19:46 Subject: Re: Questions

Thank uBut for. No4 its not hyperparathyrodism? As I thought its myloma but they chose hayperparathytodismSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>

Sender:

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:09:35 +0100 (BST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Questions

HI HIND1. D HAEMOGLOBINOPATHY HAIR ON END APPEARANCE IT COULD BE EITHER A. SICKLE CELL B. THALASSEMIA BUT SINCE HE IS A Greek Cypriot child MOST PROBABLY ITS THALATHEMIA 2. A ACROMEGALY ERIC WHITE ((( DISTORTION OF THE PITUTARY FOSSA)))))3. F HYPOPARATHYRODISM EXPLAINS THE MUSCLE CRAMPBUT AS FOR THE CALCIFICATION I HAVE NOOOOOOOOO

IDEA4. H PEPPER POT APPEARANCE OR ( MULTIPLE PUNCHED PUT RADIOLUCENCY) ERIC WHITEBEST REGRADSEBTISAM From: Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 18:49 Subject: Questions

A. AcromegalyB. Cranio-facial dysostosisC. Fracture of base of skullD. HaemoglobinopathyE. Histocytosis XF. HypoparathyroidismG. Metastastatic diseaseH. Multiple MyelomaI. Osteogenesis imperfectaJ. OsteopetrosisK. Paget’s disease Most likely diagnosis for each of the following abnormalities of the skull: 1) The skull X-ray of a 6 year old Greek Cypriot child reveals widening of the bones with a hair-on-end appearance. 2)The skull X-ray of a 55 year old male who presents with headaches reveals prognathism and an enlarged sella turcica. 3) the skull X-ray of a 32 year old female who complains of headaches and occasional muscle cramps reveals flecks of calcification around the base of the brain. 4) The skull X-ray of a 72 year old

Guest guest

4- hyperparathyroidsm has pepper pot ( whiate)Could be back pain due to Ca mobilisation from bonesSent from my iPadOn 6 Apr 2012, at 19:46, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

Thank uBut for. No4 its not hyperparathyrodism? As I thought its myloma but they chose hayperparathytodismSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>

Sender:

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:09:35 +0100 (BST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Questions

Guest guest

YOU WILL FINED THE NSWERS PAGE 26/27 0F 55 PAGES FILE WITH THEIR JUSTIFICATIONS ALONG WITH ENORMOUS EMQ ;SOLVED; ALL READY

From: Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 18:49Subject: Questions

A. AcromegalyB. Cranio-facial dysostosisC. Fracture of base of skullD. HaemoglobinopathyE. Histocytosis XF. HypoparathyroidismG. Metastastatic diseaseH. Multiple MyelomaI. Osteogenesis imperfectaJ. OsteopetrosisK. Paget’s disease Most likely diagnosis for each of the following abnormalities of the skull: 1) The skull X-ray of a 6 year old Greek Cypriot child reveals widening of the bones with a hair-on-end appearance. 2)The skull X-ray of a 55 year old male who presents with headaches reveals prognathism and an enlarged sella turcica. 3) the skull X-ray of a 32 year old female who complains of headaches and occasional muscle cramps reveals flecks of calcification around the base of the brain. 4) The skull X-ray of a 72 year old male who presents with headaches, weight loss and backache reveals numerous small lytic lesions

within the vault resembling a pepper pot.

1 of 1 File(s)

Neurology EMQs.doc

Guest guest

1)What does peripheral arterial pressure measures? 2)What stimulates salivary production in dogs that doesn’t stimulate it in humans? 3)Heart rate in a healthy young male individual during long period of exercise -4)Male suffered trauma and lost almost 1 lt of blood. What is the reference blood volume per kilogram: 70ml, 120ml, 150ml,

220mwhat do you think?

Guest guest

2. Temperature

3. Systolic will increase and diastolic will remain same

4 70ml

>

>

>

> 1)What does peripheral arterial pressure measures? 

>

>

> 2)What stimulates salivary production in dogs that doesn’t stimulate it in

humans? 

>

>

> 3)Heart rate in a healthy young male individual during long period of exercise

> -

> 4)Male suffered trauma and lost almost 1 lt of blood. What is the reference

blood volume per kilogram: 70ml, 120ml, 150ml, 220m

>

> what do you think?

>

Guest guest

Sedation for IV drug user could be inhalation sedation.Sent from my iPadOn 10 Apr 2012, at 14:33, Risha Hussain <drrishahussain@...> wrote:

Q) Imumunoglobulin present in B cells? Is it IgD?Q) Sedation for IV drug user?Thanks!

Guest guest

IV sedation and IgD.....Can some1 tell me about choise of anaesthesia in different cases like in prebnant women,cardiac arrythmia,epileptic patient,etc..: Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 15:20 Subject: Re: Questions

Sedation for IV drug user could be inhalation sedation.Sent from my iPadOn 10 Apr 2012, at 14:33, Risha Hussain <drrishahussain@...> wrote:

Q) Imumunoglobulin present in B cells? Is it IgD?Q) Sedation for IV drug user?Thanks!

Guest guest

Inhalation sedation is given because of difficulty in venous accessSent from my iPadOn 10 Apr 2012, at 15:30, Chandra Rais <chandrarais50@...> wrote:

IV sedation and IgD.....Can some1 tell me about choise of anaesthesia in different cases like in prebnant women,cardiac arrythmia,epileptic patient,etc..: Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 15:20 Subject: Re: Questions

Guest guest

Yes i mean to say inhalation sorry typing mistake...thanx for correctimgSent from my iPodOn 10 Apr 2012, at 15:54, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote:

Inhalation sedation is given because of difficulty in venous accessSent from my iPadOn 10 Apr 2012, at 15:30, Chandra Rais <chandrarais50@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks a lot!Best,Risha From: Cha <chandrarais50@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:04 PM Subject: Re: Questions

Yes i mean to say inhalation sorry typing mistake...thanx for correctimgSent from my iPodOn 10 Apr 2012, at 15:54, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote: