RemedySpot.com

Re: IDEAL CAVITY CUTTINGS AND CROWN PREPS AVAILABLE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sandy,I am interested in the notes as well as the ideal preps,and if possible if u could give me tips for manilkin,really strugglling with the preperations.So how do go abt it?Hope to hear from u.regardskavitha From: Sandy Batra

<docsandy222@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012 1:55 PM Subject: IDEAL CAVITY CUTTINGS AND CROWN PREPS AVAILABLE

Hi friendsI have ideal cavity cuttings and crown preparations completed according to the latest GDC guidelines. During my preparation for ORE exam many times i used to feel that i should have some ideal preparations with me so that i can look at them and improve my work and save myself from wasting the precious time by making incorrect things. I am sure many of you must be feeling the same at some point. So if you want the actual preps made on AG3 teeth , some tips to improve your work and solved mannikin viva questions , please message me on my mail id docsandy222@...Thanks.RegardsSandy.

Guest guest

Hi sandy

can u tell me more about, and how to get it

From: kavitha anna <akavith21@...>Subject: Re: IDEAL CAVITY CUTTINGS AND CROWN PREPS AVAILABLE" " < >Date: Saturday, April 7, 2012, 1:47 PM

Hi Sandy,

I am interested in the notes as well as the ideal preps,and if possible if u could give me tips for manilkin,really strugglling with the preperations.

So how do go abt it?

Hope to hear from u.

regards

kavitha

From: Sandy Batra <docsandy222@...>" " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012 1:55 PMSubject: IDEAL CAVITY CUTTINGS AND CROWN PREPS AVAILABLE

Hi friends

I have ideal cavity cuttings and crown preparations completed according to the latest GDC guidelines. During my preparation for ORE exam many times i used to feel that i should have some ideal preparations with me so that i can look at them and improve my work and save myself from wasting the precious time by making incorrect things. I am sure many of you must be feeling the same at some point. So if you want the actual preps made on AG3 teeth , some tips to improve your work and solved mannikin viva questions , please message me on my mail id docsandy222@...

Thanks.

Regards

Sandy.