RemedySpot.com

Help needed pls.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This has been forwarded by one of my friends,appreciate your help.Hi EveryoneI know everyone’s busy with there own studies , so Im sorry to disturb.Would really appreciate it if you answer at least some of them . PleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeThanks ever so much J1. Circulation pressure values? ------( Is that the same as Oxygen and CO2 pressure) 2..Potential at the SA node; options- saltatory, pacemaker, etc.,pacemaker 100 bpm 3.What vessels are the capacitance vessels and hold most of the blood volume? Same options as above.veins ( whats capacitance vessel and do veins actually hold most amount of blood? ) 5.Which of the above vessels are most stretchable - veins ( i thought it was arteries coz they have more smooth mucsles so would be more strechable) 6.What is the role of NaCl in saliva?ability to taste salt? 7.Which clotting factors are associated with the following conditions i) Christmas disease Factor IX (ii)Von williebrrands disease Factor VIII (iii) Haemophilia A Factor VIII iv)Diseminated intravascular coagulopathy (v)Vitamin k deficiency ( Only the last two ) 8.what increases pulse rate during exercises :stroke vol9..Antibiotic alone to granuloma? Options: mixed infections, antibiotic doesn’t penetrate in the bone? 10.Drug given to a patient with dry socket? Metronidazole ( thats the answer given in anam habib's file. I thought you treat dry socket with alveo gel, you dont need anti biotics. And if you have to use an Antibiotics is Metronidazole the right one? ) 11.Inhalational anaesthesia is of most benefit to which of the following: a)medically compromised b)teenagers c)pregnant women d)children ( they all seem right, Im not sure which one to pick )thanksMiralSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hello miral. For question number 8. Stroke volume means amount of bloodEjected from the ventricles in each contraction. So pulse in a way is a result of contraction. So Answer is Stroke volume. Please correct meIf I'm wrong. Thanks. Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Apr 2012, at 06:21 AM, Miral <miral_hasan@...> wrote:

This has been forwarded by one of my friends,appreciate your help.Hi EveryoneI know everyone’s busy with there own studies , so Im sorry to disturb.Would really appreciate it if you answer at least some of them . PleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeThanks ever so much J1. Circulation pressure values? ------( Is that the same as Oxygen and CO2 pressure) 2..Potential at the SA node; options- saltatory, pacemaker, etc.,pacemaker 100 bpm 3.What vessels are the capacitance vessels and hold most of the blood volume? Same options as above.veins ( whats capacitance vessel and do veins actually hold most amount of blood? ) 5.Which of the above vessels are most stretchable - veins ( i thought it was arteries coz they have more smooth mucsles so would be more strechable) 6.What is the role of NaCl in saliva?ability to taste salt? 7.Which clotting factors are associated with the following conditions i) Christmas disease Factor IX (ii)Von williebrrands disease Factor VIII (iii) Haemophilia A Factor VIII iv)Diseminated intravascular coagulopathy (v)Vitamin k deficiency ( Only the last two ) 8.what increases pulse rate during exercises :stroke vol9..Antibiotic alone to granuloma? Options: mixed infections, antibiotic doesn’t penetrate in the bone? 10.Drug given to a patient with dry socket? Metronidazole ( thats the answer given in anam habib's file. I thought you treat dry socket with alveo gel, you dont need anti biotics. And if you have to use an Antibiotics is Metronidazole the right one? ) 11.Inhalational anaesthesia is of most benefit to which of the following: a)medically compromised b)teenagers c)pregnant women d)children ( they all seem right, Im not sure which one to pick )thanksMiralSent from my iPad

Guest guest

2- Pacemaker 3-veins11- children7- bit k deficiency 10,9,7,2Plz correct me if I'm wrong Balsam Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 10:55, Jonas ez <josephjonasmartinez@...> wrote:

Hello miral. For question number 8. Stroke volume means amount of bloodEjected from the ventricles in each contraction. So pulse in a way is a result of contraction. So Answer is Stroke volume. Please correct meIf I'm wrong. Thanks. Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Apr 2012, at 06:21 AM, Miral <miral_hasan@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks Jonas and Balsam for the answers :) From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 11:52 AM Subject: Re:

Help needed pls.

2- Pacemaker 3-veins11- children7- bit k deficiency 10,9,7,2Plz correct me if I'm wrong Balsam Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 10:55, Jonas ez <josephjonasmartinez@...> wrote:

This has been forwarded by one of my friends,appreciate your help.Hi EveryoneI know everyone’s busy with there own studies , so Im sorry to disturb.Would really

appreciate it if you answer at least some of them . PleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeThanks ever so much J1. Circulation pressure values? ------( Is that the same as Oxygen and CO2 pressure)

2..Potential at the SA node; options- saltatory, pacemaker, etc.,pacemaker 100 bpm 3.What vessels are the capacitance vessels and hold most of the blood volume? Same options as above.veins ( whats capacitance vessel and do veins actually hold most amount of blood? ) 5.Which of the above vessels are most stretchable - veins ( i thought it was arteries coz they have more smooth mucsles so would be more strechable) 6.What is the role of NaCl in saliva?ability to taste salt? 7.Which clotting factors are associated with the following conditions i) Christmas disease Factor IX (ii)Von williebrrands disease Factor VIII (iii)

Haemophilia A Factor VIII iv)Diseminated intravascular coagulopathy (v)Vitamin k deficiency ( Only the last two ) 8.what increases pulse rate during exercises :stroke vol9..Antibiotic alone to granuloma? Options: mixed infections, antibiotic doesn’t penetrate in the bone? 10.Drug given to a patient with dry socket? Metronidazole ( thats the answer given in anam habib's file. I thought you treat dry socket with alveo gel, you dont need anti

biotics. And if you have to use an Antibiotics is Metronidazole the right one? ) 11.Inhalational anaesthesia is of most benefit to which of the following: a)medically compromised

b)teenagers c)pregnant women d)children ( they all seem right, Im not sure which one to pick )thanksMiralSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Jonas,Balsam ! Myra hope this helped you :)MiralOn 7 Apr 2012, at 12:35, Myra L <myra906@...> wrote:

Thanks Jonas and Balsam for the answers :) From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 11:52 AM Subject: Re:

Help needed pls.

This has been forwarded by one of my friends,appreciate your help.Hi EveryoneI know everyone’s busy with there own studies , so Im sorry to disturb.Would really

appreciate it if you answer at least some of them . PleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeThanks ever so much J1. Circulation pressure values? ------( Is that the same as Oxygen and CO2 pressure)

2..Potential at the SA node; options- saltatory, pacemaker, etc.,pacemaker 100 bpm 3.What vessels are the capacitance vessels and hold most of the blood volume? Same options as above.veins ( whats capacitance vessel and do veins actually hold most amount of blood? ) 5.Which of the above vessels are most stretchable - veins ( i thought it was arteries coz they have more smooth mucsles so would be more strechable) 6.What is the role of NaCl in saliva?ability to taste salt? 7.Which clotting factors are associated with the following conditions i) Christmas disease Factor IX (ii)Von williebrrands disease Factor VIII (iii)

Haemophilia A Factor VIII iv)Diseminated intravascular coagulopathy (v)Vitamin k deficiency ( Only the last two ) 8.what increases pulse rate during exercises :stroke vol9..Antibiotic alone to granuloma? Options: mixed infections, antibiotic doesn’t penetrate in the bone? 10.Drug given to a patient with dry socket? Metronidazole ( thats the answer given in anam habib's file. I thought you treat dry socket with alveo gel, you dont need anti

biotics. And if you have to use an Antibiotics is Metronidazole the right one? ) 11.Inhalational anaesthesia is of most benefit to which of the following: a)medically compromised

b)teenagers c)pregnant women d)children ( they all seem right, Im not sure which one to pick )thanksMiralSent from my iPad

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(4)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe •

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012 6:21 AM Subject: Help needed pls.

This has been forwarded by one of my friends,appreciate your help.Hi EveryoneI know everyone’s busy with there own studies , so Im sorry to disturb.Would really appreciate it if you answer at least some of

them . PleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeThanks ever so much J1. Circulation pressure values? ------( Is that the same as Oxygen and CO2 pressure) 2..Potential at the SA node; options- saltatory, pacemaker, etc.,pacemaker 100 bpm 5.Which of the above vessels are most stretchable - veins ( i thought it was arteries coz they have more smooth mucsles so would be more strechable) 7.Which clotting factors are associated with the following conditions i) Christmas disease Factor IX (ii)Von williebrrands disease Factor VIII (iii) Haemophilia A Factor VIII iv)Diseminated intravascular coagulopathy (v)Vitamin k deficiency ( Only the last two ) 9..Antibiotic alone to granuloma? Options: mixed infections, antibiotic doesn’t penetrate in the bone? 10.Drug given to a patient with dry socket? Metronidazole ( thats the answer given in anam habib's file. I thought you treat dry socket with alveo gel, you dont need anti biotics. And if you have to use an Antibiotics is Metronidazole the right one? ) thanksMiralSent from my iPad