RemedySpot.com

Q forceps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Hiba To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left). Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46 Subject: Q forceps Forceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

If the beak of upper forcep is on right side(dentist right side ),then is that the right side instrument or rt & left is according to patient side...can someone Plz answer?Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Hi Hiba To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left). Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46 Subject: Q forceps Forceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thankss..Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Qurat <qurat.hayat@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:19:19 +0100 < >Reply Subject: Re: Q forceps If the beak of upper forcep is on right side(dentist right side ),then is that the right side instrument or rt & left is according to patient side...can someone Plz answer?Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote: Hi Hiba To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left). Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46 Subject: Q forceps Forceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Beak on your right hand side - for the pt's left upper molar tooth...

Kasundi

Hi Hiba

To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left).

Regard's

Ayham Sbahi

From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46Subject: Q forcepsForceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left

molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi QuratIf you are standing a front of the patient holding the upper forceps and the beak is on your right side it means it is an upper left molar forceps and vise versa. Hope it helpsAyham Sbahi From: Qurat <qurat.hayat@...>

" " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 12:19 Subject: Re: Q forceps

If the beak of upper forcep is on right side(dentist right side ),then is that the right side instrument or rt & left is according to patient side...can someone Plz answer?Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Thank u so much Ayham... & is it the same rule for cryers...Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 12:47, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Hi QuratIf you are standing a front of the patient holding the upper forceps and the beak is on your right side it means it is an upper left molar forceps and vise versa. Hope it helpsAyham Sbahi From: Qurat <qurat.hayat@...>

Guest guest

Thanks Ayham..really helpfulSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:47:00 +0100 (BST) < >Reply Subject: Re: Q forceps Hi QuratIf you are standing a front of the patient holding the upper forceps and the beak is on your right side it means it is an upper left molar forceps and vise versa. Hope it helpsAyham Sbahi From: Qurat <qurat.hayat@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 12:19 Subject: Re: Q forceps If the beak of upper forcep is on right side(dentist right side ),then is that the right side instrument or rt & left is according to patient side...can someone Plz answer?Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 11:51, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote: Hi Hiba To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left). Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46 Subject: Q forceps Forceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

No,If you are standing a front of the patient holding the Creyer's elevator and it's sharp point is pointing to the left , it means it is a left Creyer's elevator and vise versa. Regard'sAyham Sbahi From: Qurat <qurat.hayat@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 13:44 Subject: Re: Q forceps

Thank u so much Ayham... & is it the same rule for cryers...Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 12:47, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Hi Hiba To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left). Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46

Subject: Q forceps Forceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 13:47 Subject: Re: Q forceps

Thanks Ayham..really helpfulSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:47:00 +0100 (BST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Q forceps

Guest guest

Sent from my iPadOn 9 Apr 2012, at 15:40, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 13:47 Subject: Re: Q forceps

Thanks Ayham..really helpfulSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>

Sender:

Guest guest

Does anyone have answers to McQs from university of Manchester final bdsSent from my iPadOn 9 Apr 2012, at 16:48, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote:

Sent from my iPadOn 9 Apr 2012, at 15:40, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

Sender:

Guest guest

Thanks Alot Ayham.....Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 14:42, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

No,If you are standing a front of the patient holding the Creyer's elevator and it's sharp point is pointing to the left , it means it is a left Creyer's elevator and vise versa. Regard'sAyham Sbahi From: Qurat <qurat.hayat@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 13:44 Subject: Re: Q forceps

Hi Hiba To differntiate (right or left) upper forceps,there is should be a little beak which should grip the furcation on the buccal side(between the upper buccal roots of the molar) .and for the lower forceps,there is no difference between them (i mean between the right and left). Regard's Ayham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 1:46

Subject: Q forceps Forceps for extraction upper ,lower, right ,left molars..how differentiate them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------