RemedySpot.com

LDS 2 exam times

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi. For all who had their LDS part 2 examinations, can you please tell me around what time you finished in days 1, 2 and 3? i want to start planning for transportation.Thank you for your prompt replies :)

Guest guest

hii its on 19,20 ,23 of june

From: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 30 March 2012, 20:37Subject: LDS 2 exam times

Hi.

For all who had their LDS part 2 examinations, can you please tell me around what time you finished in days 1, 2 and 3? i want to start planning for transportation.

Thank you for your prompt replies :)

Guest guest

Thank you Hind. I know the dates i am asking about the time, like 1 or 2 pm. I have to go from London to Manchester and i want to book train tickets (which are very expensive if i buy them on an open time basis). From: Hind Saleh <saleh.hind@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 11:55 PM Subject: Re: LDS 2 exam times

hii its on 19,20 ,23 of june

From: Ann Marry <ann.marry30@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 30 March 2012, 20:37Subject: LDS 2 exam times

Hi.

For all who had their LDS part 2 examinations, can you please tell me around what time you finished in days 1, 2 and 3? i want to start planning for transportation.

Thank you for your prompt replies :)