RemedySpot.com

few questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

zinc deficient in both cases -itchy skin and white marks on nails.

karenza

>

> I have noticed stephanos has white spots under his nails.... What does this

mean?

> Also he gets itchy, he wants me to scratch his back does this mean anything?

>

> Kind regards

> chriso

>

• 4 months later...

Sharrie,The only way to replace the hasp for BioExplorer is by contacting Larry Janow. He's the only source but he's not always easy to get hold of.  Email him at the addresses above.  I believe he charges $50 for a new hasp (a lot better than buying BE again for $383) and you have to ship the old one to him.

I would strongly recommend, as I always do, that you purchase (if you don't already have one) a USB hub for $10 or less.  Put your hasp, your dongle, your USB battery charger, etc. into that.  You can plug that into a single USB port, take it out, move it to another computer, etc.  That avoids the wear and tear on the haps, since you put it into the hub one time and leave it there.  Also makes it harder to lose.

Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 305 433 3160BR 47 3346 6235

The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Sharrie Hanley <drsharrie@...> wrote:

so do i get ahold of larry to replace the hasp/

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi,Could you possibly try answering the following:1) which antifungal drug is contraindicated with diazepam?2) Which fluoride varnish can aggravate the effects of ANUG?3) parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of cases?Much appreciated!Risha