RemedySpot.com

Re: Chapters to do from and for pRt 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi anarfor anatomy1. blue book the first 84 pages2. do the diagrams from netter anatomy:muscles of mastication, facial muscles, hyoid bone and its attachments, mandible, skull plus all the foramens content, tonguetrigimeal nerve 3. use any anatomy book to answer the feedback questions4. FOR EMBRYOLOGY BLUE BOOK IS ENOUGH ( but if u don`t remember the basics u will need to us e any undergraduate anatomy book to cover embryology since bb is very concise ).AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THE KEY TO PASSING PAPER A in ORE PART 1 IS TO ANSWER ALL THE FEEDBACKS

QUESTIONSbest of luckebtisam From: Anar <anarvyas@...> Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2012, 19:02 Subject: Chapters to do from and for pRt 1

Hi, can neon guide me, which chapters to do from and anatomy book??? Or blue book is enough for anat?

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Hi ebtisam first of all, I am pleased to get a reply from you. And I Appreciate your feedback for anat book... Actually when I started reading , I felt it was too much to read and I felt blue book was very shallow information , well thank you vm for your information, I am alrdy using nettar s atlas... One more thing , I started wd anatomy, what do you think What is more important for the exam that I should Study next and it's still ok to study that subject before Four months of exam ...?Can you give a idea about that as well...And have you given your exam feedback or waiting for the result Dear....Sent from my iPhoneOn Apr 29, 2012, at 5:22 PM, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

hi anarfor anatomy1. blue book the first 84 pages2. do the diagrams from netter anatomy:muscles of mastication, facial muscles, hyoid bone and its attachments, mandible, skull plus all the foramens content, tonguetrigimeal nerve 3. use any anatomy book to answer the feedback questions4. FOR EMBRYOLOGY BLUE BOOK IS ENOUGH ( but if u don`t remember the basics u will need to us e any undergraduate anatomy book to cover embryology since bb is very concise ).AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THE KEY TO PASSING PAPER A in ORE PART 1 IS TO ANSWER ALL THE FEEDBACKS

QUESTIONSbest of luckebtisam From: Anar <anarvyas@...> Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2012, 19:02 Subject: Chapters to do from and for pRt 1

Hi, can neon guide me, which chapters to do from and anatomy book??? Or blue book is enough for anat?

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

hi anarsince paper A in mostly basic scienceI really advise you to start with the basic science subjects first it would take you a maximum of one month and a half to cover all the basic subjects do:1. anatomy 2. micro and immunology3. then pathology and 4. biochemistry ( ch 3 in vander is enough)5. do physiology leave it till last since it will take about 2 weeks and a half to finishdon`t worry It will take some timethen u can do a month and a half od clinical sciencethen 1 month revision

plus answering all the mcq booksIt took me 4 month to prepare for the examso u still have lots of time leftit just needs hard work and dedicationbest of luckebtisam From: Anar <anarvyas@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 29 April 2012, 18:38 Subject: Re: Chapters

to do from and for pRt 1

Hi ebtisam first of all, I am pleased to get a reply from you. And I Appreciate your feedback for anat book... Actually when I started reading , I felt it was too much to read and I felt blue book was very shallow information , well thank you vm for your information, I am alrdy using nettar s atlas... One more thing , I started wd anatomy, what do you think What is more important for the exam that I should Study next and it's still ok to study that subject before Four months of exam ...?Can you give a idea about that as well...And have you given your exam feedback or waiting for the result Dear....Sent from my iPhoneOn Apr 29, 2012, at 5:22 PM, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

QUESTIONSbest of luckebtisam From: Anar <anarvyas@...> Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2012, 19:02 Subject: Chapters to do from and for

pRt 1

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Hello Ebtisam

how r u?Answer all feedback question mean ???Can u tell me please?is it mean in the group file ....all feedback????

regards

salina

From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 29 April 2012, 17:22Subject: Re: Chapters to do from and for pRt 1

hi anar

for anatomy

1. blue book the first 84 pages

2. do the diagrams from netter anatomy:

muscles of mastication, facial muscles, hyoid bone and its attachments, mandible, skull plus all the foramens content, tongue

trigimeal nerve

3. use any anatomy book to answer the feedback questions

4. FOR EMBRYOLOGY BLUE BOOK IS ENOUGH ( but if u don`t remember the basics u will need to us e any undergraduate anatomy book to cover embryology since bb is very concise ).

AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THE KEY TO PASSING PAPER A in ORE PART 1 IS TO ANSWER ALL THE FEEDBACKS QUESTIONS

best of luck

ebtisam

From: Anar <anarvyas@...> Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2012, 19:02Subject: Chapters to do from and for pRt 1

Hi, can neon guide me, which chapters to do from and anatomy book??? Or blue book is enough for anat? Sent from my iPhone