RemedySpot.com

Re: I need urgent advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi ufuomathat will n`t be a problem for all book except for pink book there are some minor changes between the 4th and the 5th editionIN pink book:1. disregard the antibiotics recommendation for infective endocarditis and cover this part from ( NICE GUIDELINES FOR IE)2. THE INFORMATION provided regrading the gdc members in the law section in pink is outdatedcover the BDA sheets instead3. In the endo section the the bets medium for a avulsed tooth is saline and not saliva so change it if u r using the 4th edition4. when u cover pediatric dentistry use the figures

given in master 2 for time required for splinting teeth in different situations( ex,; avulsion, middle root fracture,...........).and don`t worry just answer as much feedback questions as u canand if u have any questions post it on the group If ur using vanders the 9th edition take care u will need to change the figures given in the respiratory stem chapter for the vital capacity , total lung capacity.If that`s the case don`t me again and i will be glad to give u the correct figuresbest of luckebtisam From: Ufuoma <ufuosk@...> Sent: Friday, 27 April 2012, 23:25 Subject: I need urgent advice

Hi everyone, I just started preparations for ORE part 1. The books I have are not the most recent editions, should I continue reading them, or do I need to purchase the most recent editions of all the books. Please I need advice urgently. Thanks!

Guest guest

Hello Ebtisam

Can u tell me physiology prepaparetion details please and Micro pls??//

again can u tell me what do u mean by feedback question??

please.............

regards

salina

From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 29 April 2012, 17:34Subject: Re: I need urgent advice

hi ufuoma

that will n`t be a problem for all book

except for pink book there are some minor changes between the 4th and the 5th edition

IN pink book:

1. disregard the antibiotics recommendation for infective endocarditis and cover this part from ( NICE GUIDELINES FOR IE)

2. THE INFORMATION provided regrading the gdc members in the law section in pink is outdated

cover the BDA sheets instead

3. In the endo section the the bets medium for a avulsed tooth is saline and not saliva so change it if u r using the 4th edition

4. when u cover pediatric dentistry use the figures given in master 2 for time required for splinting teeth in different situations( ex,; avulsion, middle root fracture,...........).

and don`t worry just answer as much feedback questions as u can

and if u have any questions post it on the group

If ur using vanders the 9th edition take care u will need to change the figures given in the respiratory stem chapter for the

vital capacity , total lung capacity.

If that`s the case don`t me again and i will be glad to give u the correct figures

best of luck

ebtisam

From: Ufuoma <ufuosk@...> Sent: Friday, 27 April 2012, 23:25Subject: I need urgent advice

Hi everyone, I just started preparations for ORE part 1. The books I have are not the most recent editions, should I continue reading them, or do I need to purchase the most recent editions of all the books. Please I need advice urgently. Thanks!