RemedySpot.com

Re: ORE 2 MAY 2012 SHORT FEEDBACK top up to Zubairs' DTP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

to top up with Zubairs' DTP, I had my DTP on 5th May. We got another different DTPA female 30 years old patient presented to the surgery with pain in the upper right back region with disturbed sleep and the pain not responding to paracetomol. she had a heavy bleeding previously during her extraction and bleeds heavily during her menustration cycle. She is anaemic. Currently under medication (Tranexemic acid, iron supplements, etc). Also when asked about other concerns, she complained about food lodging at the upper left back region. She consumes sugars a lot. Non smoker and not an alcoholic. BPE scores normal. IOPA revealed 17 periapical radiolucency and most of the upper teeth are heavily restored with overhanging restorations. 17 is not responding to other vitality

tests. thiz wat i remembered (if any one think I missed some, please top-up)CheersAditya From: aruna singh <arunas992004@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 7:42 AM Subject: Re: ORE 2 MAY 2012 SHORT FEEDBACK!

Hi Zubair ,

Best wishes for your result and thank you very much.

Aruna

From: Dr.Vanaja k <dr_vanajanaik@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 6 May 2012 3:28 PMSubject: Re: ORE 2 MAY 2012 SHORT FEEDBACK!

Thanks very much zubair, very kind of you. Good luck with the results

Vanaja x

From: Zubair <dr.zubairali@...> Sent: Sunday, 6 May 2012, 15:15Subject: ORE 2 MAY 2012 SHORT FEEDBACK!

Hi guys, So I just finished my DTP and Medical Emergencies a few hours ago and had some time before my train so I thought I would post what came this May. I will definately give a more detailed feedback later on and an even more detailed feedback after I get the results. But for now, here is what came. OSCEs1. LipBurn2. Avulsed Tooth Phone call3. Medical History4. IM Injection Technique5. Patient with Pain. Take brief history and give management. (Patient had Dry Socket and smoked.)6. Dental Charting (It was drawn on a cast and we have to fill out the actual chart)7. IOTN grading and questions on a study model8. Surveyor (Parts, and how to use it. Examiner asked some questions.)9. OPG/DPT of a 10-11 year old. Questions asked were which tooth is retained, how old is patient, circle canines etc. 10. Prescription Writing (Acyclovir and a pain

reliver)11. Waste Disposal (Put objects commonly found in clinic in correct disposal/sterilization areas which were demarcated in seperate plastic shelves.)12. Patient has a White patch (Lichen planus) to which we have to take a brief case history, diagnosis and treatment of lesion.13. Patient has come asking in regards to getting GA for an extraction for her child. Give options.14. Many pictures, radiographs were shown on a board and we were questions on each picture/radiograph. (Mostly dealt with aspects of BPE.)15. Referral Letter for an implant Surgeon.16. IOPA Description. (Many detailed questions in regards to findings in an IOPA that was shown. )17. IOPA Arrangement on light box.Maniken1. Class I on UR52. Class 4 with composite build up on UL13. PFM on UL3DTPWoman had pain on Cold/Hot on her UR 6 which was an abutment for a 4 unit bridge. She had a

wedding in 30 days and wanted treatment quick. She also had bleeding, was Hypertensive for which she was taking medication, and was allergic to Penicillin and Latex. Medical Emergencies1. Scenario 1 was Vasovagal Syncope2. Scenario 2 was Anaphylaxis3. Scenario 3 was ChokingBLS - Your cleaner has collapsed and has vomited. Show what to do.Thats pretty much it. Like I said, I will give a more detailed report in due time. Please pray for me guys, I made many many mistakes which are haunting me and will keep bothering me untill we recieve my marks. Take care.Zubair Ali