In a message dated 2/10/03 5:52:45 AM Central Standard Time,

writes:

> Hi

>

> We missed this movie. Sounds like it was good. However, we were watching

> a

> really good movie called " Q, " not about Down syndrome but about a

> little boy who needed a heart transplant and a father who resorted to

> extreme means to get the heart for his son.

>

>

> Dad to , Kristi, (all three Down syndrome) and (Cri du

> chat)

> Husband to C. in Mo.

>

OH that movie was a heart wrencher. I cried so hard.

Karyn

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Hi !

Welcome to the switched side! The opening incision is one of the most

frequent things to happen -- it does take a little time, but it will resolve

itself

and fade into the past. I'm so glad you are home and doing well, and already

getting out and about!

Keep up the good work, and keep updating us on your progress!

Hugs and blessings, Ann

• 1 month later...

In a message dated 8/25/2003 10:04:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

m_quackenbush@... writes:

> Eating lots of protein and walking lots of miles and

> drinking lots of ice water. I walk in the predawn when it is cool

> and the evening when it cools down.

Good for you, , for all the walking you are putting in and finding a

way to walk when it is cool! I am really impressed with your walking regimen.

I couldn't eat soy very early out. I at some edamame at about 2 months, and

didn't fare well, but ate them again at 3 months and loved them and ate them

with no trouble. So don't give up with the soy...just try it again, later, if

you are so inclined. The high fiber content was probably what gave you the

gas. What a great change in your waist size -- another CONGRATULATIONS!

Hugs and blessings, Ann

• 8 years later...

Contact Dr Todd Turnbull. He has a PreActive Stretching protocol

that is wonderful!

Joan Schultze, DC

lake Oswego

On 10/7/2011 9:31 AM, Cara Olsen wrote:

Anyone know of a weight bearing exercise group fir

geriatrics. Dr c

Sent from my iPhone

What part of town???. I'm over here in Beaverton, and Elsie Stuhr center has a weight room and exercise program, yoga, etc..... the Jewish Community Center also has a program, and a pool.

Don WHite, RN, DC

In a message dated 10/7/2011 5:47:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, caraolsenchiropractic@... writes:

Anyone know of a weight bearing exercise group fir geriatrics. Dr cSent from my iPhone

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

In Churchill page 225 3rd edition ANUG in severe form has lymphadenopathy , fever n malaiseSent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 10:07, shirine shahul <shirineshahul@...> wrote:

it is not ANUG bcos the typical features of it isno significant lymphadenopathyno fever or systemic upsetreference cawson 8th edition pg 92

Guest guest

mmm , sabreena when its the exam you go for herpes and i go for what i see right .hope you get it ! From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 2:46 Subject: Re: Q

Hi areej, in anug , pt never has fever , and certainly not MARKEd lympadenopathy, yes these symptoms may b present, but common things occur commonly. On the other hand, all the symptoms are typical of hsv infection, except for age. Its not uncommon to have an adult to get herpes, doesnt even need to be immunocompromised. Ref- cawson oral patho. I hope u got it, y i picked Herpes.Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 00:46, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

the answer is c . reference is scully page 476 . herpetic gingivostomatitis infections are more common in children ANUG more common in young adults he was 19y.hope it helps From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 0:22 Subject: Re: Q

Its a typical case of primary herpes...Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Apr 2012, at 22:40, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

I think E but want to confirmSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...>

Sender:

Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:39:13 +0100 (BST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Q

Hi,

It's ©, typical ANUG.

regards.

ahmed.

From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2012, 22:25Subject: Re: Q

E?Sent from my iPad

On 8 Apr 2012, at 22:02, Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:

19 year old patients attends your surgery complaining of a painful mouth which has been present for about 7 days. He has a raised temperature, general malaise and a marked lyphadenopathy. Which one of the following is the most likely diagnosis? A. Lateral periodontal abscess B. Acute pulpitis C. Acutenecrotisingulcerativegingivitis D. Desquamativegingivitis E. Acute herpetic gingivostomatitis

\tÃ-$— ÛçDCÀcı«L¬“M8‘D<∂

Guest guest

Hi areej.... Ha ha .... We are divided in 2 groups on this q....best of luck for the exam....Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 10 Apr 2012, at 11:47, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

mmm , sabreena when its the exam you go for herpes and i go for what i see right .hope you get it ! From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 2:46 Subject: Re: Q

Hi areej, in anug , pt never has fever , and certainly not MARKEd lympadenopathy, yes these symptoms may b present, but common things occur commonly. On the other hand, all the symptoms are typical of hsv infection, except for age. Its not uncommon to have an adult to get herpes, doesnt even need to be immunocompromised. Ref- cawson oral patho. I hope u got it, y i picked Herpes.Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 00:46, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

the answer is c . reference is scully page 476 . herpetic gingivostomatitis infections are more common in children ANUG more common in young adults he was 19y.hope it helps From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 0:22 Subject: Re: Q

Its a typical case of primary herpes...Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Apr 2012, at 22:40, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

I think E but want to confirmSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...>

Sender:

Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:39:13 +0100 (BST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Q

Hi,

It's ©, typical ANUG.

regards.

ahmed.

From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2012, 22:25Subject: Re: Q

E?Sent from my iPad

On 8 Apr 2012, at 22:02, Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:

19 year old patients attends your surgery complaining of a painful mouth which has been present for about 7 days. He has a raised temperature, general malaise and a marked lyphadenopathy. Which one of the following is the most likely diagnosis? A. Lateral periodontal abscess B. Acute pulpitis C. Acutenecrotisingulcerativegingivitis D. Desquamativegingivitis E. Acute herpetic gingivostomatitis

\tÃ-$— ÛçDCÀcı«L¬“M8‘D<∂

Guest guest

ThanxSent from my iPhoneOn 11 Apr 2012, at 12:01, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

IgGCAWSONEBTISAM From: Seethalmark <seethalmark@...> Ore < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2012, 11:44 Subject: Q

Which Ig is present in GCF???

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

66% for visible plaque and 68% adults for calculus .

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Apr 2012, at 14:33, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

> Percentage of calculus and percentage of plaque in adults?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Hi

According to blue book temporal is endochondral.

Is it wrong....

Please clear the doubt.

Thanks,

Regards,

Manochithra

On 13 Apr 2012 18:23, " Supreet Dhami " <supreet_dhami@...> wrote:

yes,initiation takes place in 6th week in utero

________________________________From: " dr_hibahaboubi@... " <dr_hibahaboubi@...>

ORE...Sent: Friday, 13 April 2012, 12:35 Subject: Q First sign of tooth development take place?

Is it 6th week of fetal lifeSent from my BlackBerry® w...

Guest guest

its the same . From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Saturday, 14 April 2012, 13:02 Subject: Q Erythma migrans and geographic tongue ,benign migratory glossitis?Please help with th difference between them?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless

device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi,

It can be ramsay hunt syndrome. Most common cause.

Regards,

Manochithra

On 14 Apr 2012 21:06, " Asima Jimshaid " <dr_asima77@...> wrote:

its the same .

Sent: Saturday, 14 April 2012, 13:02

Subject: Q Erythma migrans and geographic tongue ,benign migratory glossitis?Please help with th difference b...

Guest guest

hi ,

muscles used in snoring are the muscles of the soft palate and the uvula.

muscles in swallowing are intrinsic muscles of the tongue till which

there is active deglutition then there is refulx and involuntary

muscular action by muscles of soft palate and oropharynx.(See Wiki)

Regards,

All the very best

Manochithra

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM, <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:

> Muscles used in snoring?

> Muscles used in swallowing?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Both are not mast cell stabiliser !Sent from my iPhoneOn 12 Apr 2012, at 14:13, Neisan Mohajerin <neis39@...> wrote:

Thank you for reply but would you please provide me the reference ,because the other friend answered salbutamol!Best wishes From: Pooja <pspuja@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:34 PM Subject: Re: Q

adrenaline

>

> Which of these drugs stabilizes mast cells ,stopping release of histamine? a)Salbutamol B) Adrenaline

> If anyone please help me to answer this question .

> Best wishes

>

Guest guest

Ref: scully page 348Mast cell stabiliser= cromoglycate, nedocromilSalbutamol is beta2 agonistSent from my iPhoneOn 16 Apr 2012, at 08:23, Mohammed <mohammed.yousif2284@...> wrote:

Both are not mast cell stabiliser !Sent from my iPhoneOn 12 Apr 2012, at 14:13, Neisan Mohajerin <neis39@...> wrote:

Thank you for reply but would you please provide me the reference ,because the other friend answered salbutamol!Best wishes From: Pooja <pspuja@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:34 PM Subject: Re: Q

adrenaline

>

> Which of these drugs stabilizes mast cells ,stopping release of histamine? a)Salbutamol B) Adrenaline

> Best wishes

>

Guest guest

Thanks a lotGood luck From: Mohammed <mohammed.yousif2284@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:50 AM Subject: Re: Re: Q

Ref: scully page 348Mast cell stabiliser= cromoglycate, nedocromilSalbutamol is beta2 agonistSent from my iPhoneOn 16 Apr 2012, at 08:23, Mohammed <mohammed.yousif2284@...> wrote:

adrenaline

>

> Best wishes

>

Guest guest

Ur welcome :)Sent from my iPhoneOn 16 Apr 2012, at 09:13, Neisan Mohajerin <neis39@...> wrote:

Thanks a lotGood luck From: Mohammed <mohammed.yousif2284@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:50 AM Subject: Re: Re: Q

adrenaline

>

> Best wishes

>

Guest guest

Thank uSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: manochitra d <manochithradurairaju@...>Sender: Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:48:42 +0100< >Reply Subject: Re: Q hi ,muscles used in snoring are the muscles of the soft palate and the uvula.muscles in swallowing are intrinsic muscles of the tongue till whichthere is active deglutition then there is refulx and involuntarymuscular action by muscles of soft palate and oropharynx.(See Wiki)Regards,All the very bestManochithraOn Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM, <dr_hibahaboubi@...> wrote:> Muscles used in snoring?> Muscles used in swallowing?> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device>> ------------------------------------>>