RemedySpot.com

Re: Registration in GDC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi TeyimEverything depends on your BDS,where did you get it from,so if from Irak then they will refer you to take an ORE, if you got it from any EU country then you can work straight away in the UK without taking an ORE. If you have any further questions , feel free to ask or call on this number 07825840728 Hope it helps Ayham Sbahi From: teyim07 <teyim07@...> Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 12:59 Subject: Registration in GDC

Dear friends,

I am really so happy to know you all,and to see how you help each other that is also give me hope of good in this World.

I have BDS from Iraq but now I have got EU citizenship,should I sit for the ORE exams or there is another way to work in UK.if someone had the same situation or any information in such a case,I would be so grateful.

May god bless you all.

Om timo

Guest guest

Hi Ayham,Thanks a lot,my BDS from Iraq.I am a little bitconfused,some peoples told me that there istanother rout for EU nationality even with overseasQualification.Kind regards.Am 13.05.2012 um 14:08 schrieb Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>:

Hi TeyimEverything depends on your BDS,where did you get it from,so if from Irak then they will refer you to take an ORE, if you got it from any EU country then you can work straight away in the UK without taking an ORE. If you have any further questions , feel free to ask or call on this number 07825840728 Hope it helps Ayham Sbahi From: teyim07 <teyim07@...> Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 12:59 Subject: Registration in GDC

Dear friends,

I am really so happy to know you all,and to see how you help each other that is also give me hope of good in this World.

I have BDS from Iraq but now I have got EU citizenship,should I sit for the ORE exams or there is another way to work in UK.if someone had the same situation or any information in such a case,I would be so grateful.

May god bless you all.

Om timo

=

Guest guest

Hi Om TimoI am Syrian and had the same situation,It is NOT TRUE. You still have an option to take an ORE exam .That's why i gave you my number to explain evreything in details. Regard'sAyham Sbahi From:

Om Timo <teyim07@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 13:18 Subject: Re: Registration in GDC

Hi Ayham,Thanks a lot,my BDS from Iraq.I am a little bitconfused,some peoples told me that there istanother rout for EU nationality even with overseasQualification.Kind regards.Am 13.05.2012 um 14:08 schrieb Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>:

Dear friends,

May god bless you all.

Om timo

=

Guest guest

You can do assessment through the GDC but in most of the cases they didnt give them exemptions from the ORE .. And the assessment will take one whole year ..cause they will keep requesting document and papers !! So you will end with doing the ORE . Anyways you can contact the GDC and tell them about ur situation but as I told they will take u in a long long way. So it's better to apply for the ORE directly. Best of luckLeilaSent from my iPhoneOn 13 May 2012, at 13:43, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Hi Om TimoI am Syrian and had the same situation,It is NOT TRUE. You still have an option to take an ORE exam .That's why i gave you my number to explain evreything in details. Regard'sAyham Sbahi From:

Om Timo <teyim07@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 13:18 Subject: Re: Registration in GDC

Dear friends,

May god bless you all.

Om timo

=

=

Guest guest

Dear friend,

I am from Iraq & I have British citizinship, but still I had to do ORE. Don't waste your time like I did and go for ORE.

Ghadayer

From: teyim07 <teyim07@...> Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 12:59Subject: Registration in GDC

Dear friends, I am really so happy to know you all,and to see how you help each other that is also give me hope of good in this World.I have BDS from Iraq but now I have got EU citizenship,should I sit for the ORE exams or there is another way to work in UK.if someone had the same situation or any information in such a case,I would be so grateful.May god bless you all.Om timo

Guest guest

Hi Ayham,Thanks again,I will call you when I am inUK.do you have EU or UK citizenship?It is good to know from the beginning,it is all about ORE.Wish u a nice day.Sent from my iPhoneAm 13.05.2012 um 14:43 schrieb Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>:

Dear friends,

May god bless you all.

Om timo

=

=

Guest guest

Hi Leila,Thanks for your advise. I am just starting toDream about avoiding all plainly ORE.Kind regardsSent from my iPhoneAm 13.05.2012 um 15:23 schrieb Leila Atassi <leila_85@...>:

You can do assessment through the GDC but in most of the cases they didnt give them exemptions from the ORE .. And the assessment will take one whole year ..cause they will keep requesting document and papers !! So you will end with doing the ORE . Anyways you can contact the GDC and tell them about ur situation but as I told they will take u in a long long way. So it's better to apply for the ORE directly. Best of luckLeilaSent from my iPhoneOn 13 May 2012, at 13:43, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Dear friends,

May god bless you all.

Om timo

=

=

=

Guest guest

Marhba ghadayer,Thanks for your advise,and happy to have youIn this group,I have heard this exemption forEU but not for UK nationality.Anyway I have to start preparing for ORE.Wish u a nice day.Sent from my iPhoneAm 13.05.2012 um 15:52 schrieb ghadayer al-idari <ghadayersaeed@...>:

Dear friend,

I am from Iraq & I have British citizinship, but still I had to do ORE. Don't waste your time like I did and go for ORE.

Ghadayer

From: teyim07 <teyim07@...> Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 12:59Subject: Registration in GDC

Dear friends, I am really so happy to know you all,and to see how you help each other that is also give me hope of good in this World.I have BDS from Iraq but now I have got EU citizenship,should I sit for the ORE exams or there is another way to work in UK.if someone had the same situation or any information in such a case,I would be so grateful.May god bless you all.Om timo

=

Guest guest

Dear Ghadayer and Om Timo, I am in the same situation as yours, British citizen originally from Iraq. True we are not excempt, but EU citizens are different. They might be excempt. So its better for her to go and ask, she might have a chance, so why lose it ! Check this page http://www.gdc-uk.org/Dentalprofessionals/Applyforregistration/Pages/Exempt-persons.aspx Kind regards,