RemedySpot.com

Urgent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 9 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest

I sometimes like playing with this kind of scum, I just go along with him, lead him on, then drop the bomb on himtelling him the authorities have tracked him down and are following him waiting to arrest him.I don't know if this makes him slow down and watch his back but it's fun.Dennis From: ltorres617@...Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:15:42 -0400Subject: Re: Urgent

Wow,this is scam is all over the internet.....sad

In a message dated 7/27/2012 9:14:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, denilei@... writes:

Hello,

Sorry to bother with this, I am in the Uk and found myself in a situation which I really need to take care of now. I lost my phone and wallet with my bank cards in it and have no access to money here. Can I get a loan of $1800 from you? I will explain better and refund the money to you immediately I get back. Please email back as soon as you get this.

Leisha

Guest guest

Lol. Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 27, 2012, at 10:35 PM, <dgulenchin@...> wrote:

I sometimes like playing with this kind of scum, I just go along with him, lead him on, then drop the bomb on himtelling him the authorities have tracked him down and are following him waiting to arrest him.I don't know if this makes him slow down and watch his back but it's fun.Dennis

Guest guest

LMAO!!!!

In a message dated 7/27/2012 11:37:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dgulenchin@... writes:

I sometimes like playing with this kind of scum, I just go along with him, lead him on, then drop the bomb on himtelling him the authorities have tracked him down and are following him waiting to arrest him.I don't know if this makes him slow down and watch his back but it's fun.Dennis

From: ltorres617@...Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:15:42 -0400Subject: Re: Urgent

Wow,this is scam is all over the internet.....sad

In a message dated 7/27/2012 9:14:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, denilei@... writes:

Hello,

Sorry to bother with this, I am in the Uk and found myself in a situation which I really need to take care of now. I lost my phone and wallet with my bank cards in it and have no access to money here. Can I get a loan of $1800 from you? I will explain better and refund the money to you immediately I get back. Please email back as soon as you get this.

Leisha

Guest guest

There's a lot of these scammers in adoption, too.  They usually attach pictures of a child and address the letters to " beloved " and claim to be widows or nuns.  I know people who write back and imitate the grammar and try to get them going for a while.  Too many couples desperate for a child are taken in and lose their savings to these people, though.  It's sad.

--