RemedySpot.com

Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi friends ..would like to join this group....n this is a nice way to do it.....

>

> > Dear Miral

> > Mausami Chethan

> > k-lilraziq

> > Ambareen Ayesha Mirza

> > Nada Athab

> > Ayesha Asaad

> > Hajira Tanveer

> > Asima Kamran

> > Saroj

> > Saima Akhtar

> >

> >

> > Thank you for participating in answering the feedback questions 2007 , i

have a suggestion and i want to know your opinions regarding answering this

feedback which is instead of putting the whole feedback questions (200

questions) and then answering them ,what if we will post just 5 feedback

quetions per day ? , so we can get more concentrated useful anwers and responces

..The cause of this suggestion is :

> >

> > 1.Getting more concentrated answers and more people involved (as i said

earlier).

> >

> > 2.The email where the answered feedback is, if you have a look at the end of

it, you will not be able to see the the last questions, because the email is

long.

> >

> > 3.Some candidates in the group finds it boring.

> >

> > So do you agree ?

> >

> > If you say yes , then i will keep posting our 2007 feedback questions , but

incrementally (as we do the composite filling ;))) 5 questions then another 5

then another 5 until we finish it ,then i will post all the answers and

questions atones , then when we agree we move to the other feedback questions of

> >

> > So please let me know what do you think?

> >

> > Regard's

> >

> > Ayham Sbahi

> >

>

Guest guest

hican i add awl three of u aswel From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:27 PM Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Dear Miral and Mausami Can i add you on skype, just to clear any doubts for 2 min. as conversation togther (us 3 ).will be great ,so we can go ahead and also for future study partnership if you are interested ( just for solving the feedback questions together). My skype is : dr_arab0515 Regard's Ayham

Sbahi From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 17:01 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Totally agree:)Sent from my iPadOn 22 May 2012, at 09:49, Ayesha Asaad <ayesha.asaad@...> wrote:

hello ayham, As i said earlier, it is better to put half feedback or 5 or 10 questions. I think it is more easy to finish quickly with more concentration. thats a good idea. One more thing, try to put answers in front of the questions, we also have to edit the same email.. So it will also save ur time in complying. I think we can try to solve 20 questions per day . thanks for

help.regards, From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 9:35 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

hi ayham, that would be a better approach and easier too.at the end of our 5 or 10 question and answers we must all come to a correct conclusion of which is the best or the right answer,cos till the end we dont want to be left confused. From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 3:16 Subject: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Dear Miral Mausami Chethan k-lilraziq Ambareen Ayesha Mirza Nada Athab Ayesha Asaad Hajira Tanveer Asima Kamran Saroj Saima Akhtar Thank you for participating in answering the feedback questions 2007 , i have a suggestion and i want to know your opinions regarding answering this feedback which is instead of putting the whole feedback questions (200 questions) and then answering them ,what if we will post just 5 feedback quetions per day ? , so we can get more concentrated useful anwers and responces .The cause of this suggestion is : 1.Getting more concentrated answers and more people involved (as i said earlier). 2.The email where the answered feedback is, if you have a look at the end of it, you will not be able to see

the the last

questions, because the email is long. 3.Some candidates in the group finds it boring. So do you agree ? If you say yes , then i will keep posting our 2007 feedback questions , but incrementally (as we do the composite filling ;))) 5 questions then another 5 then another 5 until we finish it ,then i will post all the answers and questions atones , then when we agree we move to the other feedback questions of 2008. So please let me know what do you think? Regard's Ayham Sbahi

Guest guest

Can u add me as well for feedback qs pls my I'd is: samarsh 05. Thanks. Samreen Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Hajira Tanveer <hajira.tanveer@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 03:08:20 -0700 (PDT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007 hican i add awl three of u aswel From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:27 PM Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007 Dear Miral and Mausami Can i add you on skype, just to clear any doubts for 2 min. as conversation togther (us 3 ).will be great ,so we can go ahead and also for future study partnership if you are interested ( just for solving the feedback questions together). My skype is : dr_arab0515 Regard's AyhamSbahi From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 17:01 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007 Totally agree:)Sent from my iPadOn 22 May 2012, at 09:49, Ayesha Asaad <ayesha.asaad@...> wrote: hello ayham, As i said earlier, it is better to put half feedback or 5 or 10 questions. I think it is more easy to finish quickly with more concentration. thats a good idea. One more thing, try to put answers in front of the questions, we also have to edit the same email.. So it will also save ur time in complying. I think we can try to solve 20 questions per day . thanks forhelp.regards, From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 9:35 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007 hi ayham, that would be a better approach and easier too.at the end of our 5 or 10 question and answers we must all come to a correct conclusion of which is the best or the right answer,cos till the end we dont want to be left confused. From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> To:" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 3:16 Subject: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007 Dear Miral Mausami Chethan k-lilraziq Ambareen Ayesha Mirza Nada Athab Ayesha Asaad Hajira Tanveer Asima Kamran Saroj Saima Akhtar Thank you for participating in answering the feedback questions 2007 , i have a suggestion and i want to know your opinions regarding answering this feedback which is instead of putting the whole feedback questions (200 questions) and then answering them ,what if we will post just 5 feedback quetions per day ? , so we can get more concentrated useful anwers and responces .The cause of this suggestion is : 1.Getting more concentrated answers and more people involved (as i said earlier). 2.The email where the answered feedback is, if you have a look at the end of it, you will not be able to seethe the lastquestions, because the email is long. 3.Some candidates in the group finds it boring. So do you agree ? If you say yes , then i will keep posting our 2007 feedback questions , but incrementally (as we do the composite filling ;))) 5 questions then another 5 then another 5 until we finish it ,then i will post all the answers and questions atones , then when we agree we move to the other feedback questions of 2008. So please let me know what do you think? Regard's Ayham Sbahi

Guest guest

Yes

Salina

------------------------------

On Tue, May 22, 2012 06:32 PDT drsapnachauhan1411 wrote:

>Hi friends ..would like to join this group....n this is a nice way to do

it.....

>

>

>>

>> > Dear Miral

>> > Mausami Chethan

>> > k-lilraziq

>> > Ambareen Ayesha Mirza

>> > Nada Athab

>> > Ayesha Asaad

>> > Hajira Tanveer

>> > Asima Kamran

>> > Saroj

>> > Saima Akhtar

>> >

>> >

>> > Thank you for participating in answering the feedback questions 2007 , i

have a suggestion and i want to know your opinions regarding answering this

feedback which is instead of putting the whole feedback questions (200

questions) and then answering them ,what if we will post just 5 feedback

quetions per day ? , so we can get more concentrated useful anwers and responces

..The cause of this suggestion is :

>> >

>> > 1.Getting more concentrated answers and more people involved (as i said

earlier).

>> >

>> > 2.The email where the answered feedback is, if you have a look at the end

of it, you will not be able to see the the last questions, because the email is

long.

>> >

>> > 3.Some candidates in the group finds it boring.

>> >

>> > So do you agree ?

>> >

>> > If you say yes , then i will keep posting our 2007 feedback questions , but

incrementally (as we do the composite filling ;))) 5 questions then another 5

then another 5 until we finish it ,then i will post all the answers and

questions atones , then when we agree we move to the other feedback questions of

>> >

>> > So please let me know what do you think?

>> >

>> > Regard's

>> >

>> > Ayham Sbahi

>> >

>>

>

>

Guest guest

hi Ayhamr u still intrested in solving the feedback in the way u mentioned earlier......i mean by putting 5-10 q a day .........now even mre ppl wants to join in n it shud not b a prob now to solve feed back in this manner.regardshajira From: Hajira Tanveer <hajira.tanveer@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:08 AM Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

hican i add awl three of u aswel From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:27 PM Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Dear Miral and Mausami Can i add you on skype, just to clear any doubts for 2 min. as conversation togther (us 3 ).will be great ,so we can go ahead and also for future study partnership if you are interested ( just for solving the feedback questions together). My skype is : dr_arab0515 Regard's Ayham

Sbahi From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 17:01 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Totally agree:)Sent from my iPadOn 22 May 2012, at 09:49, Ayesha Asaad <ayesha.asaad@...> wrote:

hello ayham, As i said earlier, it is better to put half feedback or 5 or 10 questions. I think it is more easy to finish quickly with more concentration. thats a good idea. One more thing, try to put answers in front of the questions, we also have to edit the same email.. So it will also save ur time in complying. I think we can try to solve 20 questions per day . thanks for

help.regards, From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 9:35 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

hi ayham, that would be a better approach and easier too.at the end of our 5 or 10 question and answers we must all come to a correct conclusion of which is the best or the right answer,cos till the end we dont want to be left confused. From: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 3:16 Subject: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

Dear Miral Mausami Chethan k-lilraziq Ambareen Ayesha Mirza Nada Athab Ayesha Asaad Hajira Tanveer Asima Kamran Saroj Saima Akhtar Thank you for participating in answering the feedback questions 2007 , i have a suggestion and i want to know your opinions regarding answering this feedback which is instead of putting the whole feedback questions (200 questions) and then answering them ,what if we will post just 5 feedback quetions per day ? , so we can get more concentrated useful anwers and responces .The cause of this suggestion is : 1.Getting more concentrated answers and more people involved (as i said earlier). 2.The email where the answered feedback is, if you have a look at the end of it, you will not be able to see

the the last

questions, because the email is long. 3.Some candidates in the group finds it boring. So do you agree ? If you say yes , then i will keep posting our 2007 feedback questions , but incrementally (as we do the composite filling ;))) 5 questions then another 5 then another 5 until we finish it ,then i will post all the answers and questions atones , then when we agree we move to the other feedback questions of 2008. So please let me know what do you think? Regard's Ayham Sbahi

Guest guest

hey ,i want to join in aswel plzasma From: Hajira Tanveer <hajira.tanveer@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 14:16 Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

hi Ayhamr u still intrested in solving the feedback in the way u mentioned earlier......i mean by putting 5-10 q a day .........now even mre ppl wants to join in n it shud not b a prob now to solve feed back in this manner.regardshajira From: Hajira Tanveer <hajira.tanveer@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:08 AM Subject: Re: Suggestion regarding the feedback questions 2007

the the last

Guest guest

this is a brilliant idea ..i wanna join in tooregards shazia

the the last