RemedySpot.com

Re: Mail with GoodReader attachments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanq sweet heart...and also plzzz let's make it clear dat we shall write the answers beside the questions in the feedbacks we are solving at the moment and to enter ur answers in the last posted mail.....I kno it's gonna take a while to sort it,,but that way it's gonna b very beneficial 4 all of us inshallah...Sent from my iPadAmbareen Ayesha MirzaOn 18 May 2012, at 03:06 PM, Hajira Tanveer <hajira.tanveer@...> wrote:

Dear miralr these the 1000qs sent by ebtissam as i dnt hav those....? From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> Ore < > Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:41 PM Subject: Mail with GoodReader attachments [1 Attachment]

See files attached to this message (sent from GoodReader)

Sent from my iPad

=

Guest guest

agree100% & thanx 4 ur great help guys From: Ambareen Ayesha Mirza <ambareenayesha85@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 18 May 2012, 15:29 Subject: Re: Mail with GoodReader attachments

Thanq sweet heart...and also plzzz let's make it clear dat we shall write the answers beside the questions in the feedbacks we are solving at the moment and to enter ur answers in the last posted mail.....I kno it's gonna take a while to sort it,,but that way it's gonna b very beneficial 4 all of us inshallah...Sent from my iPadAmbareen Ayesha MirzaOn 18 May 2012, at 03:06 PM, Hajira Tanveer <hajira.tanveer@...> wrote:

Dear miralr these the 1000qs sent by ebtissam as i dnt hav those....? From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> Ore < > Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:41 PM Subject: Mail with GoodReader attachments [1 Attachment]

See files attached to this message (sent from GoodReader)

Sent from my iPad

=