RemedySpot.com

Re: Study Partner - ORE 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi,i have a partner,but its okay if you want to join us.have a child too and i know how challenging it is.my no is 07912688698,that is if you are interested. From: drleenajoy <drleenaa@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:43 PM Subject: Study Partner - ORE 1

Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...

Many thanks.

Guest guest

Hi, would like to join you'll as I have a toddler too.. It would be great to be study partners as preparing for an exam with a kid is not the easiet thing in the world;-) ..

Thanks..

From: Kaykay <cynthia_kaykay@...>Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1" " < >Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 1:48 PM

hi,i have a partner,but its okay if you want to join us.have a child too and i know how challenging it is.my no is 07912688698,that is if you are interested.

From: drleenajoy <drleenaa@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:43 PMSubject: Study Partner - ORE 1

Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...Many thanks.

Guest guest

I am in the same situation r u planning to sit in sept? I amSent from my iPhoneOn 24 May 2012, at 12:44, "drleenajoy" <drleenaa@...> wrote: Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...Many thanks.

Guest guest

Hey everyone,

Sorry to bother you guys but I work full time so I want to know if you guys think I would be able to prepare for Sept exam or not. I need some real advice. Plus if anybody from UK or can give me their number so that I can call and discuss few things.

Thanks

Sent from on Android

Whatson <emily.whatson@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thu, May 24, 2012 7:13:41 PM

Hi, would like to join you'll as I have a toddler too.. It would be great to be study partners as preparing for an exam with a kid is not the easiet thing in the world;-) ..

Thanks..

From: Kaykay <cynthia_kaykay@...>Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1 " " < >Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 1:48 PM

hi,i have a partner,but its okay if you want to join us.have a child too and i know how challenging it is.my no is 07912688698,that is if you are interested.

From: drleenajoy <drleenaa@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:43 PMSubject: Study Partner - ORE 1

Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...Many thanks.

Guest guest

I would like to know what is the dead line for September part 1

Exams

Thanks

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thanks..

From: Kaykay <cynthia_kaykay@...>Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1 " " < >Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 1:48 PM

Guest guest

Hey Guys, I want to know if I should get a solicitor letter from here instead of letter of good standing from my own country. Can i mention in the letter that its difficult for me to get it from there as in currently living here in the UK . Thanks From: Saiyeda Aasma Jaffar <S_aasma19@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:28 PM Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1

I am in the same situation r u planning to sit in sept? I amSent from my iPhoneOn 24 May 2012, at 12:44, "drleenajoy" <drleenaa@...> wrote:

Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...

Many thanks.

Guest guest

hi last exam was in end august plus u need to leave one last month fr revision n mcqs so its up to u tht u can prepare it in 2months r not........i think if u can manage to study atleast 8 hours ful contration thn u wud b able to do ithope it helps From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < >; "emily.whatson@..."

<emily.whatson@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:57 PM Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1

Hey everyone,

Sorry to bother you guys but I work full time so I want to know if you guys think I would be able to prepare for Sept exam or not. I need some real advice. Plus if anybody from UK or can give me their number so that I can call and discuss few things.

Thanks

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thanks..

From: Kaykay <cynthia_kaykay@...>Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1" " < >Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 1:48 PM

Guest guest

No idea but u can call GDC directly they tell u everything u want to ask straight away on fone....it's my experience u better confirm from them or write an email they may reply in a day or two that includes working days onlySent from my iPhoneOn 24 May 2012, at 23:19, "fatima zaidi" <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote: Hey Guys, I want to know if I should get a solicitor letter from here instead of letter of good standing from my own country. Can i mention in the letter that its difficult for me to get it from there as in currently living here in the UK . Thanks From: Saiyeda Aasma Jaffar <S_aasma19@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:28 PM Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1 I am in the same situation r u planning to sit in sept? I amSent from my iPhoneOn 24 May 2012, at 12:44, "drleenajoy" <drleenaa@...> wrote: Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...Many thanks.

Guest guest

Dead line for what? An application ? U can send it whenever this only means u r registering urself with GDC, exam booking is done after they send u an invitation which is approx 3 weeks To exam date so it's better if u send it by the end of jul by most I guess but again u can confirm this with GDC via fone or emailSent from my iPhoneOn 24 May 2012, at 20:59, "fatima zaidi" <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote: I would like to know what is the dead line for September part 1 ExamsThanks Sent from on Android From: Whatson <emily.whatson@...>; To:< >; Subject:Re: Study Partner - ORE 1 Sent:Thu, May 24, 2012 7:13:41 PM Hi, would like to join you'll as I have a toddler too.. It would be great to be study partners as preparing for an exam with a kid is not the easiet thing in the world;-) .. Thanks.. From: Kaykay <cynthia_kaykay@...>Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1" " < >Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 1:48 PM hi,i have a partner,but its okay if you want to join us.have a child too and i know how challenging it is.my no is 07912688698,that is if you are interested.From: drleenajoy <drleenaa@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:43 PMSubject: Study Partner - ORE 1 Hi, I am looking for a study partner for ORE1 prepration. I have responsibilities of looking after a child too. So I prefer someone with similar situation OR who is flexible with time...Many thanks.

Guest guest

just call when you re ready.07912688698 From: Whatson <emily.whatson@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:13 PM Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1

Thanks..

Guest guest

07912688698 From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < >; "emily.whatson@..." <emily.whatson@...> Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:57 PM Subject: Re: Study Partner - ORE 1

Hey everyone,

Thanks

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thanks..

Guest guest

well well hi fathima i was up with this question a while ago n many of the group members suggested u can do it ....try ur best !!!u can regards shazia