RemedySpot.com

ore 2 booking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi, i tried to book the place for part 2 dec but couldn't and this is the second time i tried but no luck. its frustrating . just wasting our precious time. From: Shahzia Kirmani <shahziakirmani@...> ; orehelp@... Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 7:24 PM Subject: ore 2 booking

hello everyone,just wanted to know if anybody could manage to get a book a place for december diet(ore part 2).reply would be highly appreciated.thanks and regards,shazia.

Guest guest

Even I tried and this was my 4th try , I tried for may, sep , nov n dec but none went thru , this system is ridiculous, I am really annoyed.AsmaOn May 24, 2012, at 7:24 PM, Shahzia Kirmani <shahziakirmani@...> wrote:

hello everyone,just wanted to know if anybody could manage to get a book a place for december diet(ore part 2).reply would be highly appreciated.thanks and regards,shazia.

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 8:24 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking hi, i tried to book the place for part 2 dec but couldn't and this is the second time i tried but no luck. its frustrating . just wasting our precious time. From: Shahzia Kirmani <shahziakirmani@...> ; orehelp@... Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 7:24 PM Subject: ore 2 booking

Guest guest

i couldent book too i tried many browsers and( belive it or not) i tried from 3 different countries and over 7 devicesi am trying from may and on the extra places , i dont think its only bad luck From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012

11:29 PM Subject: ore 2 booking

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 8:24 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking hi, i tried to book the place for part 2 dec but couldn't and this is the second time i tried but no luck. its frustrating . just wasting our precious time. From: Shahzia Kirmani <shahziakirmani@...> ; orehelp@... Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 7:24 PM Subject: ore 2 booking

Guest guest

current booking system is not fair at all From: mayada <mayada_aldory@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 10:47 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

i couldent book too i tried many browsers and( belive it or not) i tried from 3 different countries and over 7 devicesi am trying from may and on the extra places , i dont think its only bad luck From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guest guest

sorry to hear that.i am also frustated with this so called NEW BOOKING system for exam.i have been trying and also could not book. i think we should all send an email to GDC examination team, expressing our concerns and frustation. i have been on phone to GDS @ 14:32 and was told by exam team that examination is fully booked. this examination is getting booked with in 2 minutes. it does not sound like medical exam but a lottery. it will take only 5 minutes to send an email and if GDC receive 200 emails, they might have to act.But first we need to act togather.i think - subject of email should be - complaint about booking systemfuther you can

express you concern, how long you have been trying etc, and at end you can provide any solution i.e waiting list / extra exam dates.none of the Royal colleges or GMC (general medical council ) have this kind of frustating and lucky draw system.i hope that group will join me to do this. examinations@... i have already done so. From: mayada <mayada_aldory@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:47 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

Guest guest

I aagree with u I think we should all send them a complain. I will write an email to them.Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2From: Amtul Hayee <hayeeamtul@...>Sender: Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:25:38 -0700 (PDT) < >Reply Subject: Re: ore 2 booking sorry to hear that.i am also frustated with this so called NEW BOOKING system for exam.i have been trying and also could not book. i think we should all send an email to GDC examination team, expressing our concerns and frustation. i have been on phone to GDS @ 14:32 and was told by exam team that examination is fully booked. this examination is getting booked with in 2 minutes. it does not sound like medical exam but a lottery. it will take only 5 minutes to send an email and if GDC receive 200 emails, they might have to act.But first we need to act togather.i think - subject of email should be - complaint about booking systemfuther you canexpress you concern, how long you have been trying etc, and at end you can provide any solution i.e waiting list / extra exam dates.none of the Royal colleges or GMC (general medical council ) have this kind of frustating and lucky draw system.i hope that group will join me to do this. examinations@... i have already done so. From: mayada <mayada_aldory@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:47 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking i couldent book too i tried many browsers and( belive it or not) i tried from 3 different countries and over 7 devicesi am trying from may and on the extra places , i dont think its only bad luck From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 201211:29 PM Subject: ore 2 booking ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 8:24 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking hi, i tried to book the place for part 2 dec but couldn't and this is the second time i tried but no luck. its frustrating . just wasting our precious time. From: Shahzia Kirmani <shahziakirmani@...> ; orehelp@... Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 7:24 PM Subject: ore 2 booking hello everyone,just wanted to know if anybody could manage to get a book a place for december diet(ore part 2).reply would be highly appreciated.thanks and regards,shazia.

Guest guest

Hi Guys,I understand your frustation about booking system but I dont think sending emails will make any dirrefence for you or cause any stimulation to GDC.They are very stubbon people.Why you people,especially those living in London,dont walk into GDC office & ask to speak with someone from exam team.You have to increase pressure.I am sure there are many people who already have sent many emails to GDC.So try something else.Goodluck From: radha venkataramaiah <r_venkataramaiah@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 26 May 2012, 8:06 Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

I agree with you all, we must complain. From: kamala ayda-zade <kamala_ku@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 26 May 2012, 0:16 Subject: ore 2 booking

I agree! Hundreds of us were trying to book exam for 2, 3, 4 and even more attempts and there is no garantee that we will be successful in the next openings! They have stopped opening the dates for some time and I think now is the best time to complain. If all of us would email them with the subject "complaint about booking system" they wont be so ignorant and will try to change it and we might be able to book it atleast for simetime in the next year (how frustraiting does this sound!). Even those who did manage to book a place, i am sorry to say, but with this ridiculously small passing rate, you might need to face this disaster again, a year later (which is another also unfair itself, but its a separate story...)So guys, please email them now and try to help yourselves and all others. From: samme3010

<samme3010@...> " "

< > Sent: Friday, 25 May 2012, 8:11 Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

I aagree with u I think we should all send them a complain. I will write an email to them.Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2From: Amtul Hayee <hayeeamtul@...>

Sender:

Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:25:38 -0700 (PDT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

sorry to hear that.i am also frustated with this so called NEW BOOKING system for exam.i have been trying and also could not book. i think we should all send an email to GDC examination team, expressing our concerns and frustation. i have been on phone to GDS @ 14:32 and was told by exam team that examination is fully booked. this examination is getting booked with in 2 minutes. it does not sound like medical exam but a lottery. it will take only 5 minutes to send an email and if GDC receive 200 emails, they might have to act.But first we need to act togather.i think - subject of email should

be - complaint about

booking systemfuther you can

express you concern, how long you have been trying etc, and at end you can provide any solution i.e waiting list / extra exam dates.none of the Royal colleges or GMC (general medical council ) have this kind of frustating and lucky draw system.i hope that group will join me to do this. examinations@... i have already done so. From: mayada

<mayada_aldory@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:47 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

i couldent book too i tried many browsers and( belive it or not) i tried from 3 different countries and over 7 devicesi am trying from may and on the extra places , i dont think its only bad luck

" "

< > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2012 8:24 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 booking

hi, i tried to book the place for part 2 dec but couldn't and this is the second time i tried but no luck. its frustrating . just wasting our precious time. From: Shahzia Kirmani

<shahziakirmani@...> ; orehelp@... Sent:

Thursday, 24 May 2012 7:24 PM Subject: ore 2 booking