RemedySpot.com

Re: My feedback part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you very much sabreena Thanks & Regards,Padma From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 3:07 Subject: Re: My feedback part 1

Hi padma, i just used to check the doses , side effects etc from bnf... Pharma is long but dont worry. U will cover some parts of it with medicine, periodontology like this. By the time u finish everything, pharma will b properly covered.Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 12:23, Padma Priya <padmaraj_78@...> wrote:

congrats sabreena,it is your handwork which brings a fruit(pass in ORE)you deserve it.thank you for your feed back.it is wonderful.can you pls explain me what to read from bnf and how to go ahead with pharma...................it's kind of never ending.......lot to remember. Thanks & Regards,Padma From: Sabreena Hossain <hossain.sabreena@...> " " <@grouCc: me <dr.r.sabreen@...> Sent: Saturday, 12 May 2012, 23:44 Subject: My feedback part 1 [1 Attachment]

Hello everyone, here is the part 1 of my feedback. give me your feedback on my feedback and ask me anything you want. I will be happy to help.The part 2 of our feedback will be comprised of questions and we are planning to write it down together. We will upload it soon. Thank you group once again for all your help and support.Regards Sabreena.

=