RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: mjdf october 2012

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi allSorry For hijacking this thread but I thought this is the right forum to clarify my queries...Could you pls help with me the same..What is the benefit and importance of mjdf exam?Will this exam help in pg enrollment?What are the required set of document required for to sit in this exam?What is a process of enrollment?I appreciate your help and support on the above.Thanks,Aanal gohilSent from iphone 4On May 17, 2012, at 9:53 PM, "m_modares2000" <m_modares2000@...> wrote:

hi ebtessam,

I like to join your group to prepare for mjdf part 2. is that ok?

kind regards

>

> DEAR EVERYONE

>

> I have recently cleared ORE PART 1 on first attempt and now will be joining the long waiting list for ore 2 (((( LUCKY ME )))). Mean while I am planing to sit MJDF THE FIRST PART IN OCTOBER AND THE SECOND PART IN NOVEMBER. I am looking for a dedicated study partners to join a skype group we will be preparing for both parts together. Since all the members have recently cleared ORe in April studying for both parts will n`t be that hard. We are also planning on covering all the theoretical part for ORE PART 2.

> W e will be sharing material and answering difficult statistics, epidemiology and treatment planning questions together but we will do the studying separately. If you are interested add me on skype, MY SKYPE NAME IS : ebtisam.elhamalawy.

> Looking forward to hearing from u soon

>