RemedySpot.com

Re: me too....passed...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you so much sajitha,,,,,,,we made it together only.......even i could not have made it without you........and i am proud of you dear,,,,with two small kids,,how you managed to make it,,,i could see it.THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN,,DEAR!!SUPREET From: Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...> " "

< > Sent: Friday, 11 May 2012, 17:25 Subject: Re: me too....passed...

hey sajitha congrats to u as well :-) From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 11 May 2012, 14:36 Subject: Re: me too....passed...

Thanks sajitha.....a big congrats to you tooo......i saw u on the exam day, u probably dont remrmber me....i guess we will meet again soon..or in a year time lolRegards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 11 May 2012, at 13:37, Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> wrote:

HI ALL, PASSEDDD....and feeling happy for all of u guys..... divi,harpreet,sabreena,ebtisam,anu,supreet,....and all others...feel like we all made it TOGETHER...and all those couldnt make it this time...NO NEED TO WORRY AT ALL...cos u will definitely get it this septand all of us together only will go for part 2...almost 4 months left and that is more than enough...u didnt get this time doesnt mean that you are in any way behind the others who got through....it just means that wasnt ur day oryou just need to be focussed a bit more

.... DONT WORRY AND KEEP FAITH...and anybody need any help can mail me....and then abt feedbacks...many have given really good feedbacks....abt what to study...and ebtisam has promised to give all the questions frm the second batch.(i was in second batch)...all i want to say is...whatever you study...frm whichever book you study..STUDY IT PROPERLY..AND UNDERSTAND IT THOROUGHLY..WITHOUT ANY CONFUSION..................AND TO BOOST THE CONFIDENCE FOR ALL THOSE MOTHERS OUT THERE....if i can make it then you too can....cos it is almost 9 years since i graduated and was away frm theory...since then..came to this country last year...had no idea frm where to start...with two kids and all the responsibilities of a house wife... first,i

wasnt aware of this group...and one of my friends told me to attend some course..and i attended..walking through ore..there, they gave an idea abt wat all to study...but if u closely follow this group...it is not much essential to attend any course..but then...you can meet your fellow beings...and talk with themm....with all those big books before me..i was totally confused about wat to do...initially i was reluctant to find a study partner thought it will be difficult to adjust the timings...bu then i got a lovely study partner who very well adjusted with me and without whom i think i wouldnt have made it... THANKYOU VERY MUCH SUPREET for being my study partner...AND THIS GROUP IS A BLESSING...please excuse me if u find it boring...i feel like we are a family...and all of us can

together go to the next step...BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL WHO ARE PREPARING FOR SEPTEMBER...sajitha

=