Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congratulations priya!!!

Huma

>

> Dear Friends , 

>                          It takes me immense pleasure and great Pride to

announce that i ahve passed my ORE 2 exam. I appreciate your help. I am going to

post my feedback soon. Any help needed i am always there. 

>

Guest guest

Heyy Priya,Congrats on your success. From: Priya Pathre <priyapathre@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:13 AM Subject: ORE 2 Passed........ :)

Dear Friends , It takes me immense pleasure and great Pride to announce that i ahve passed my ORE 2 exam. I appreciate your help. I am going to post my feedback soon. Any help needed i am always there.

Guest guest

Hie priya first of all congratulations so happy for you..can you tell me which books you followed for manikin and dtp case??also can you sell those notes or books or anything i want to buy it.also i would like to contact you personally for the feedbacks and advice??i need your help...thankyouSent from my iPodOn 30 May 2012, at 00:13, Priya Pathre <priyapathre@...> wrote:

Dear Friends , It takes me immense pleasure and great Pride to announce that i ahve passed my ORE 2 exam. I appreciate your help. I am going to post my feedback soon. Any help needed i am always there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Congrats priya:))Yr feedback is really helpful for u..... May God bless u n best of luck for yr future...Asma.Sent from my iPadOn 30 May 2012, at 08:13, Cha <chandrarais50@...> wrote:

Hie priya first of all congratulations so happy for you..can you tell me which books you followed for manikin and dtp case??also can you sell those notes or books or anything i want to buy it.also i would like to contact you personally for the feedbacks and advice??i need your help...thankyouSent from my iPodOn 30 May 2012, at 00:13, Priya Pathre <priyapathre@...> wrote:

=