RemedySpot.com

Re: Passed ore and Mfds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks alot Saleha, that's really very kind of you.May Allah bless u with more success in future.Looking forward to join ur blog again!!!On 2 Jun 2012, at 10:51, saleha sharif <salii.babe@...> wrote:

By the grace of Allah I have passed Ore and Mfds. I would like to say thanks to the admin and friends who have supported me throughout ( they know who they are). If anyone needs any help I am happy to do so. I would try to restart my blog extending to ore and Mfds as well and share my notes and books. Appologies if it gets a bit delayed.

Anyone in or around Manchester can personally meet me. My best wishes to everyone.

Guest guest

Hi saleha.congratulations and all the best for ur future.my name is ambreen and I live in manchester.im preparing for ore.is there any chance I can speak to u if possible plz.regards.ambreen.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.saleha sharif <salii.babe@...> wrote:

By the grace of Allah I have passed Ore and Mfds. I would like to say thanks to the admin and friends who have supported me throughout ( they know who they are). If anyone needs any help I am happy to do so. I would try to restart my blog extending to ore and Mfds as well and share my notes and books. Appologies if it gets a bit delayed. 

Anyone in or around Manchester can personally meet me. My best wishes to everyone. 

Guest guest

Congratulations Saleha for your excellent success and hard work.People mentioning they have passed give us strength to keep on going:-).Hard work pays off and nothing is impossible!.I wish u all the best in the future.Would u please let me knoe how I can have access to your blog?.Regards,Neda From: saleha sharif <salii.babe@...> < > Sent: Saturday, 2 June 2012, 10:51 Subject: Passed ore and Mfds

By the grace of Allah I have passed Ore and Mfds. I would like to say thanks to the admin and friends who have supported me throughout ( they know who they are). If anyone needs any help I am happy to do so. I would try to restart my blog extending to ore and Mfds as well and share my notes and books. Appologies if it gets a bit delayed.

Anyone in or around Manchester can personally meet me. My best wishes to everyone.

Guest guest

congratulations..surely hard work pays off..mam is it possible u could guide us how to proceed..and what type of questions are asked?may allah swt bless you with a lot more...jazakallah khair From: Ambreen Sameer <ambreen.sameer@...> Sent: Saturday, 2 June 2012, 13:34:04 Subject: Re: Passed ore and Mfds

Hi saleha.congratulations and all the best for ur future.my name is ambreen and I live in manchester.im preparing for ore.is there any chance I can speak to u if possible plz.regards.ambreen.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.saleha sharif <salii.babe@...> wrote: