RemedySpot.com

Re: Part 2 Result

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well said Dr Matin :)

From: drmatin_ahmadi <drmatin_ahmadi@...> Sent: Monday, 28 May 2012, 16:49Subject: Part 2 Result

Hello everyone,Just wanted to wish the very best for May candidates who will get the results in a few minutes. I hope all your hard work paid off today and all your prayers answered.Just remember there is always too side for everu exam and we all know how difficult is this exam, if God forbiden anything happened do not get disappointed and dont let it affect you. There is always another chance and its not the end of the world.Good luck every one especially my dear friends, Dr Aras, Dr Sazan, Dr Aroosha, Dr Maham and Dr Azadeh and every one else.

Guest guest

Wish you the best dear colleagues ...

From: drmatin_ahmadi <drmatin_ahmadi@...> Sent: Monday, 28 May 2012, 16:49Subject: Part 2 Result

Hello everyone,Just wanted to wish the very best for May candidates who will get the results in a few minutes. I hope all your hard work paid off today and all your prayers answered.Just remember there is always too side for everu exam and we all know how difficult is this exam, if God forbiden anything happened do not get disappointed and dont let it affect you. There is always another chance and its not the end of the world.Good luck every one especially my dear friends, Dr Aras, Dr Sazan, Dr Aroosha, Dr Maham and Dr Azadeh and every one else.

Guest guest

we just got email from julie davies, results will be out tomorrow not today. From: Madiha Aleem <madihaaleem01@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 28 May 2012, 16:56 Subject: Re: Part 2 Result

are the results not coming out tomorrow ???

Guest guest

Thanks dear Dr.Matin,always been good supporter for all ur friends,.Hope your

hard work paid off as well...God bless you....

------------------------------

On Mon, May 28, 2012 18:49 AST (Arabian) drmatin_ahmadi wrote:

>Hello everyone,

>

>Just wanted to wish the very best for May candidates who will get the results

in a few minutes. I hope all your hard work paid off today and all your prayers

answered.

>Just remember there is always too side for everu exam and we all know how

difficult is this exam, if God forbiden anything happened do not get

disappointed and dont let it affect you. There is always another chance and its

not the end of the world.

>Good luck every one especially my dear friends, Dr Aras, Dr Sazan, Dr Aroosha,

Dr Maham and Dr Azadeh and every one else.

>

Guest guest

R the results out for part 2 ? ? SamOn May 28, 2012, at 10:45 PM, aras najdat <arasnajdat@...> wrote:

Thanks dear Dr.Matin,always been good supporter for all ur friends,.Hope your hard work paid off as well...God bless you....

------------------------------

On Mon, May 28, 2012 18:49 AST (Arabian) drmatin_ahmadi wrote:

>Hello everyone,

>

>Just wanted to wish the very best for May candidates who will get the results in a few minutes. I hope all your hard work paid off today and all your prayers answered.

>Just remember there is always too side for everu exam and we all know how difficult is this exam, if God forbiden anything happened do not get disappointed and dont let it affect you. There is always another chance and its not the end of the world.

>Good luck every one especially my dear friends, Dr Aras, Dr Sazan, Dr Aroosha, Dr Maham and Dr Azadeh and every one else.

>