RemedySpot.com

Re: ORE2 dtp.osces,tips kindly provided by Sadaf will be released next week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanx a lot sadaf,u r the star good luck for future,harpreet. From: "-owner " <-owner > Sent: Friday, 8 June

2012, 15:14 Subject: ORE2 dtp.osces,tips kindly provided by Sadaf will be released next week

Dear Members

We are proud to have in our group such people who share their knowledge,experience towards passing ORE/LDS/MJDF/MFDS exams.

We are very grateful when someone is helping to our Memebers by giving their notes,tips and other study materials which will lead you to your success in the exams.

I copied the letter from Sadaf who has recently passed ORE2 and would like to share his notes.

"Dear Moderators

My name is Sadaf Khan & i have recently passed my ORE2 exam...I had collected nearly all the feedback questions ( Dtp & osce question that came in previous exams ), some in file format...I wanted to post them on this group but couldnt do that...Is there any way i can send them to you & you could post them...I feel that ORE2 exam is all repeated... & if you have the feedbacks , u can pass the exam...

Please guide me regarding this,

Thanks,

Sadaf"

Next week we will start releasing them,all we need is to organise the space in the group-(file area)Make sure that you have all files in your computer because some current files will be deleted.

Guest guest

Hi guys,

I did masters from UK last year which ofcoursr was in English. I had a friend who was a doc n he was doing plab here. He didn't do ielts coz he was told by GMC that he does not need to do that. So do you guys think I have to do it ?

Thanks

Sent from on Android

Candy Uk <candyuk@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ORE2 dtp.osces,tips kindly provided by Sadaf will be released next week

Sent:

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 1:20:03 PM

thanks alot. we need such kind colleagues to help us all, as all of us are suffering from lot of pressures including money, time, job crises etc. At such times , when someone offers a kind help, its like heaven. I too wanted to upload IELTS pdf books for the members who are applying for it. i coudnt somehow coz of less space. So i sent to ppl individually who needed or posted in group. if therez space available, i would like to upload the IELTS books+study material too.God bless all those what are helping the people.Regards. From: Harpreet Bhela

<harpreetbhela@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 1:26 PM Subject: Re: ORE2 dtp.osces,tips kindly provided by Sadaf will be released next week

Thanx a lot sadaf,u r the star good luck for future,harpreet. From: " -owner " <-owner > Sent: Friday, 8 June

2012, 15:14 Subject: ORE2 dtp.osces,tips kindly provided by Sadaf will be released next week

Dear Members

We are proud to have in our group such people who share their knowledge,experience towards passing ORE/LDS/MJDF/MFDS exams.

We are very grateful when someone is helping to our Memebers by giving their notes,tips and other study materials which will lead you to your success in the exams.

I copied the letter from Sadaf who has recently passed ORE2 and would like to share his notes.

" Dear Moderators

My name is Sadaf Khan & i have recently passed my ORE2 exam...I had collected nearly all the feedback questions ( Dtp & osce question that came in previous exams ), some in file format...I wanted to post them on this group but couldnt do that...Is there any way i can send them to you & you could post them...I feel that ORE2 exam is all repeated... & if you have the feedbacks , u can pass the exam...

Please guide me regarding this,

Thanks,

Sadaf "

Next week we will start releasing them,all we need is to organise the space in the group-(file area)Make sure that you have all files in your computer because some current files will be deleted.