RemedySpot.com

Re: Part 2 instruments / materials for sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Farhat can you please let me know how they are for?GhazalaOn Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Farhat Rizvi <farhatrizvi_786@...> wrote:

Hello everybody preparing for ore 2 I have full set of instruments and materials you need , I want to sell them together , anybody interested pls send me message on my personal id . (I have lots of reading material for part 1 and 2 as i am clearing my drawers for free).

best wishes

Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012, 22:15 Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

well to b honest in my point of few .. i will opt to give both exams as both give u certificate to practice in U.Kand if i'll pass LDS then i wont giv ORE .. simple :)

" "

< > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 10:12 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

If ore and lds are similar exams then why are some giving both exams? Any differences?

Would appreciate the info.

Thanks From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:55:54 " " < > Cc: " drsowmya_pj@... " <drsowmya_pj@...> Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1 

hi sowmya,

i hav called rcs a month ago for the info regarding whether they are accpeting the new applications or not ?

they said they are not accepting new applications till next year ...

so when did u applied ur application for LDS ? if u please let me know then i would really appreciate ..

thanks

Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:19 PMSubject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Meher,i had applied for both ore and lds part 1.I got a mail from rcs  and they said they are registered my name provisionally. And they will confirm once take money from my account . Another thing my ore application, gdc staff said they are processing my application.They said I might get a place for September ,but the dates are not confirmed.

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jun 2012, at 20:14, " meheralvrez " <meheralvrez@... " >meheralvrez@...> wrote:

Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Guest guest

Hi Farhat, I'm interested in dental unit n compressor. Plz can u tell me the details for the same. Also where do u live n ur asking price....I know u would be looking to sell everything to 1 person but if I stand a chance plz do let me know as I have exams in sept. Allahafiz.Afra. (07909087060). From: Farhat Rizvi <farhatrizvi_786@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012 11:05 PM Subject: Part 2 instruments / materials for sale

Hello everybody preparing for ore 2 I have full set of instruments and materials you need , I want to sell them together , anybody interested pls send me message on my personal id . (I have lots of reading material for part 1 and 2 as i am clearing my drawers for free).best wishes From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012, 22:15 Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

well to b honest in my point of few .. i will opt to give both exams as both give u certificate to practice in U.Kand if i'll pass LDS then i wont giv ORE .. simple :) From: larissacotta braganza cotta <larissa5@...> " "

If ore and lds are similar exams then why are some giving both exams? Any differences?

Thanks From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:55:54 " " < > Cc: "drsowmya_pj@..." <drsowmya_pj@...> Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

hi sowmya,

i hav called rcs a month ago for the info regarding whether they are accpeting the new applications or not ?

so when did u applied ur application for LDS ? if u please let me know then i would really appreciate ..

thanks

From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:19 PMSubject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Meher,i had applied for both ore and lds part 1.I got a mail from rcs and they said they are registered my name provisionally. And they will confirm once take money from my account . Another thing my ore application, gdc staff said they are processing my application.They said I might get a place for September ,but the dates are not confirmed.Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jun 2012, at 20:14, "meheralvrez" <meheralvrez@..." >meheralvrez@...> wrote:

Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Guest guest

Hi Ashrafi,I saw your message here regarding dental unit n compressor...I have got a silent bambi compressor for £280( exactly the same one which on ebay its for £420)...i can send u the pictures aswellDental unit...£20Phantom head £60(include:phantom head, clamps & cheeks) If you are interested, plz message me back on sadafambreen@... I live in Slough, berkshire, near heathrow airport. Thanks,Sadaf From: Ashrafi Akhtar <angelplanet@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 9 June 2012, 17:55 Subject: Re: Part 2 instruments / materials for sale

Hi Farhat, I'm interested in dental unit n compressor. Plz can u tell me the details for the same. Also where do u live n ur asking price....I know u would be looking to sell everything to 1 person but if I stand a chance plz do let me know as I have exams in sept. Allahafiz.Afra. (07909087060). From: Farhat Rizvi <farhatrizvi_786@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012 11:05 PM Subject: Part 2 instruments / materials for sale

Hello everybody preparing for ore 2 I have full set of instruments and materials you need , I want to sell them together , anybody interested pls send me message on my personal id . (I have lots of reading material for part 1 and 2 as i am clearing my drawers for free).best wishes From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012, 22:15 Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

well to b honest in my point of few .. i will opt to give both exams as both give u certificate to practice in U.Kand if i'll pass LDS then i wont giv ORE .. simple :) From: larissacotta braganza cotta <larissa5@...> " "

If ore and lds are similar exams then why are some giving both exams? Any differences?

Thanks From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:55:54 " " < > Cc: "drsowmya_pj@..." <drsowmya_pj@...> Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

hi sowmya,

so when did u applied ur application for LDS ? if u please let me know then i would really appreciate ..

thanks

From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:19 PMSubject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Meher,i had applied for both ore and lds part 1.I got a mail from rcs and they said they are registered my name provisionally. And they will confirm once take money from my account . Another thing my ore application, gdc staff said they are processing my application.They said I might get a place for September ,but the dates are not confirmed.Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jun 2012, at 20:14, "meheralvrez" <meheralvrez@..." >meheralvrez@...> wrote:

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.