RemedySpot.com

Re: GDC Registration Help .. URGENT !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, since your reference is 2 years old and the application is old version, you have to repeat again. Means u need to get clinical reference signed from your referee in new form. I had the same problem and gdc had sent my application back to meSent from my iPhonOn 24 Jun 2012, at 05:01 PM, "Gowtham dev" <drardragowtham@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the new application form is March 2012 V4..

Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of V4 ??

Regards,

Ardra

Guest guest

The version of the application is Sep 2010 but the references on it are

September 2011 .. will i need to repeat again ??

>

> > Hi All,

> >

> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with

GDC.

> >

> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC?

did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >

> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the

new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >

> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of

V4 ??

> >

> > Regards,

> > Ardra

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Then I am not sure about it. May be you can call up and ask them directly. Speak to Jane harper, she is the one who does processing of applicationSent from my iPadOn 24 Jun 2012, at 21:05, "Gowtham dev" <drardragowtham@...> wrote:

The version of the application is Sep 2010 but the references on it are September 2011 .. will i need to repeat again ??

>

> > Hi All,

> >

> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

> >

> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >

> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >

> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of V4 ??

> >

> > Regards,

> > Ardra

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Call GDC, they will be your best help. Get any dentist workingIn the UK to attest your papers. Regards, RabiaSent from my iPhoneOn 24 Jun 2012, at 21:05, "Gowtham dev" <drardragowtham@...> wrote:

The version of the application is Sep 2010 but the references on it are September 2011 .. will i need to repeat again ??

>

> > Hi All,

> >

> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

> >

> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >

> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >

> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of V4 ??

> >

> > Regards,

> > Ardra

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I did call gdc to find out if v3 was latest although they did say it was..i guess its better to be on the safer side and fill the latest form rather than waiting for it to get rejected..can those of u who have applied recently let me know if v4 march 2012 is the latest form pleases asapthanks regardsshazia From: Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> " "

< > Cc: " " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 1:44 AM Subject: Re: GDC Registration Help .. URGENT !!

Call GDC, they will be your best help. Get any dentist workingIn the UK to attest your papers. Regards, RabiaSent from my iPhoneOn 24 Jun 2012, at 21:05, "Gowtham dev" <drardragowtham@...> wrote:

>

> > Hi All,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Ardra

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Gowtham,

on GDC site they clearly stated that The previous version of the application

form will continue to be accepted until 20 September 2012.so I think you can

submit V3 and you can certify documents by any dentist who have registration in

GDC in uk.original certificates which you have to send is Naric,Ielts

result,certificate of good standing.

Regards,

Sneha

>

> Hi All,

>

> I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

>

> 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC?

did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

>

> 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the

new application form is March 2012 V4..

>

> Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of

V4 ??

>

> Regards,

> Ardra

>

Guest guest

the gdc website mentions that if you are applying before the 20th of september

2012 they will accept the old form, but any day after that they will only be

accepting the march 2012 form. You can check that information by typing GDC ORE

Latest Information on google.

Guest guest

Its the latest form Shazia.xSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 08:53, Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> wrote:

I did call gdc to find out if v3 was latest although they did say it was..i guess its better to be on the safer side and fill the latest form rather than waiting for it to get rejected..can those of u who have applied recently let me know if v4 march 2012 is the latest form pleases asapthanks regardsshazia From: Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> " "

< > Cc: " " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 1:44 AM Subject: Re: GDC Registration Help .. URGENT !!

>

> > Hi All,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Ardra

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

It is the latest form but the old form is also still acceptable till sep 2012 so

u should be fine with that if ur reference us no older than last year. I ve

recently submitted the v3 form

> >>

> >> > Hi All,

> >> >

> >> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with

GDC.

> >> >

> >> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with

GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >> >

> >> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now

the new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >> >

> >> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead

of V4 ??

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Ardra

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, the sep 2010 forms are acceptable till sep 2012 so u should be fine. It says

so on their website, I ve recently submitted the same form. Goodluck!

> >>

> >> > Hi All,

> >> >

> >> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with

GDC.

> >> >

> >> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with

> >> >

> >> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now

> >> >

> >> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead

of V4 ??

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Ardra

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi all, can i know what are the differences between the both form, in other word what change GDC had made in new form.ThanksSent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 09:02, "ayesha.hassan01@..." <ayesha.hassan01@...> wrote:

It is the latest form but the old form is also still acceptable till sep 2012 so u should be fine with that if ur reference us no older than last year. I ve recently submitted the v3 form

> >>

> >> > Hi All,

> >> >

> >> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

> >> >

> >> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >> >

> >> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >> >

> >> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of V4 ??

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Ardra

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

=

Guest guest

Hey shazia, sorry I checked with gdc today and they are only accepting june 2012

forms from now on. Goodluck

> >> >

> >> > > Hi All,

> >> > >

> >> > > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration

with GDC.

> >> > >

> >> > > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with

> >> > >

> >> > > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now

> >> > >

> >> > > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3

instead of V4 ??

> >> > >

> >> > > Regards,

> >> > > Ardra

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

but they have written that old application form will be accepted till 20 september 2012 From: ayesha.hassan01@...Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:34:23 +0000Subject: Re: GDC Registration Help .. URGENT !!

Hey shazia, sorry I checked with gdc today and they are only accepting june 2012 forms from now on. Goodluck

> >> >

> >> > > Hi All,

> >> > >

> >> > > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

> >> > >

> >> > > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >> > >

> >> > > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >> > >

> >> > > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of V4 ??

> >> > >

> >> > > Regards,

> >> > > Ardra

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Does this apply on who already submitted application form and being accepted but has not sit for the exam?I am so worried On 26 Jun 2012, at 09:16, "ayesha.hassan01@..." <ayesha.hassan01@...> wrote:

Hi, the sep 2010 forms are acceptable till sep 2012 so u should be fine. It says so on their website, I ve recently submitted the same form. Goodluck!

> >>

> >> > Hi All,

> >> >

> >> > I have passed my IELTS and planning to apply for my ORE registration with GDC.

> >> >

> >> > 1. In the application -> section 4- how do i certify my documents with GDC? did anyone send ORIGINAL copies to GDC??

> >> >

> >> > 2. i have all my references on application version Sep 2010 V3, But now the new application form is March 2012 V4..

> >> >

> >> > Will i be fine submitting my clinical experience references on V3 instead of V4 ??

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Ardra

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>