RemedySpot.com

Re: exam dates???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

did they give you that info ???when?? From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 4:37 PM Subject: exam dates???

did anyone get any info out of the gdc about any tentative dates for ore 1..?? ..thy told me late aug to early nov:(((

Guest guest

When I called the exam team, they said they will release thedate 8weeks before the exam and that the exam will be in late sep/early aug.Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 17:29, Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> wrote:

did they give you that info ???when?? From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 4:37 PM Subject: exam dates???

did anyone get any info out of the gdc about any tentative dates for ore 1..?? ..thy told me late aug to early nov:(((

Guest guest

How can it be late sept or early Aug... Either it can be late sept or early Oct ... Or late Aug to early sept... Which one is it

On 26 Jun 2012 07:26, " Omer Ahsan " <mony_786@...> wrote:

When I called the exam team, they said they will release thedate 8weeks before the exam and that the exam will be in late sep/early aug.Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 17:29, Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> wrote:

did they give you that info ???when??

" " < >

Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 4:37 PM Subject: exam dates???

Guest guest

oooo meaning to say exam dates will be released in first week of july ...then i guess im too late ...i have yet to post my application..then can i sent the application still and expect the gdc to put me under waiting list for the next attempt ? From: Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> " " < > Cc: " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2012 2:56 AM Subject: Re: exam dates???

Guest guest

I just got off the phone with GDC, theysaid that they haven't given any estimatedtime and these are rumours.Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 02:56, Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> wrote:

Guest guest

And that they will release the date 8 weeks before the exam.Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 11:18, Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> wrote:

I just got off the phone with GDC, theysaid that they haven't given any estimatedtime and these are rumours.Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 02:56, Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> wrote:

Guest guest

The exam doesn't have to be in sep necessarily so you canStill send in your application but they atleast take a month to process the application. Just send your application anywaybecause the sooner you send it, thr better it's guna be for you.Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 08:30, Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> wrote:

oooo meaning to say exam dates will be released in first week of july ...then i guess im too late ...i have yet to post my application..then can i sent the application still and expect the gdc to put me under waiting list for the next attempt ? From: Omer Ahsan <mony_786@...> " " < > Cc: " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2012 2:56 AM Subject: Re: exam dates???